• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's interesting. It's not a programming abbreviation exactly but DR can stand for Disaster Recovery, which describes contingency plans for if an IT system is taken down by a cyber attack or something
Well the others are also kinda more IT words than programming words. So it'd kinda fit the naming schema.

D

Deleted member 252753

Thinking about it, UX is an abbreviation in app development to do with user experience.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
DR can stand for Disaster Recovery, which describes contingency plans for if an IT system is taken down by a cyber attack or something
"Ooohh? Tell me more!" - MoM
Sounds exactly like something the MoM would do with Xehanort.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The more I think about it, the more I think a similar but more fitting title would be Kingdom Hearts: Road to Darkness as a full callback to the ending of CoM.

Or if we want to keep the super weird naming convention, we could call it Kingdom Hearts Umbral Path or something xD

D

Deleted member 252753

"Ooohh? Tell me more!" - MoM
Sounds exactly like something the MoM would do with Xehanort.
Heh, I wasn't really thinking of applying the idea of Disaster Recovery to the plot but curiously the plan outlined by the MoM to Luxu (the Cornerstones of the World's Rebirth, I think) is analogous to a DR plan (where essential functionality of a system is restored and data retrieved in the event of a 'disaster' of some kind effecting the IT system).

The disaster is the destruction of the world by the Keyblade war and the DR plan is sending the Dandelions to another worldline so that the light lives on and they can eventually cause the world to be reborn.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Heh, I wasn't really thinking of applying the idea of Disaster Recovery to the plot but curiously the plan outlined by the MoM to Luxu (the Cornerstones of the World's Rebirth, I think) is analogous to a DR plan (where essential functionality of a system is restored and data retrieved in the event of a 'disaster' of some kind effecting the IT system).

The disaster is the destruction of the world by the Keyblade war and the DR plan is sending the Dandelions to another worldline so that the light lives on and they can eventually cause the world to be reborn.
In before the Black Box turns out to be a server that you press reset and everything returns to normal

Back