• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Promotion Plan for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It isn't very often that we get the chance to see a promotion plan map for a video game series released by Square Enix, let alone for KINGDOM HEARTS. This roadmap to the release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX details all of the press coverage period, official site update period, and more!

Television commercials for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will begin to air after the HD remaster's release on March 14th 2013 and continue until the beginning of April 2013, including the special commercial Square Enix held a campaign for from February 20-24 and will be filmed on March 2nd. The official website for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will also continue to be updated until the beginning of April.

Publications will also continue their on-going coverage of the game through March, and in April expanded strategies for the game will be in magazines.

SourcebKvEBVAvUq via Twitter

cloudzack117

hopefully they will market the hell out of this game in NA/PAL. I remember when LH1 came out i use to see commercials for it all the time which led me to renting it to try it out.

SeekerofLight

I'm hoping for a trophy list myself. The other thing I'd like to see (but unfortunately probably won't happen) is a PS3 bundle with the game packaged in, since mine decided to die on me a day before the NA announcement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back