• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PROOF ROXAS AND/OR NAMINE HAS SOME/IF NOT HIS OWN HEART!!!!!1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok so we know that Roxas can feel, and we know that there are two types of heartless. Type 1: the pureblood, they don't have hearts; cuz the heart doesn't float up after they're defeated. Type 2: the emblem: they have hearts, cuz the heart does float up after they're defeated. The pureblood heartless consist of, Neoshadows, Shadows, bit snipers, etc. Ok so in KH1 at Hollow Bastion, Sora released his heart to save Kairi adn turned into a heartless. But any kinda heartless, he turned into a preblood heartless, one without a heart. His heart had to go somewhere. I think Roxas and/or Namine got their own from his, or they have a piece of a heart from Sora. Any thoughts??

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's more like Purebloods ARE the Heart, while Emblems merely CONTAIN a Heart.

The Pureblood Heartless WAS Sora's Heart.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

allways thought about that myself, thanks for the answer

now with a heavy BBS spoiler I think I can say that Roxas most likely hav Ventus heart - I does not take any credit for that idea and I can't find the thread where that awsome theory and much more was written down

Sora9890

now with a heavy BBS spoiler I think I can say that Roxas most likely hav Ventus heart - I does not take any credit for that idea and I can't find the thread where that awsome theory and much more was written down

Well ya i kinda thought that too, but after playing BbS, Roxas is more mature then Ventus so i kinda thought, SOra's heart or a piece, and maybe Ven's body somehow??? lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This^ After a heart is consumed by darkness, it takes on the form of a pureblood heartless.

Emblems contain hearts, so it's more like a heart wrapped in darkness.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Guys, if any of you played 358/2 days Roxas cries after he destroys Xion.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
could feel emotions, because of how short Sora remained a Heartless, unlike most Nobodies who have memories of their Somebodies. I just thought that Roxas had emotions from Sora's temporary transformation in KH1.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Guys, if any of you played 358/2 days Roxas cries after he destroys Xion.
We already have an explanation for Roxas' emotions, and though you could easily guess what it is, it's still currently spoilers.

PROTIP: It's because of Ven

Box_ghost

Roxas has half of his heart.
The half consists of both Sora's and Ven's heart.
OR at least a piece of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back