• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Propose Your dream Disney movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Just do what the title says. Unleash your imaginations and tell the server what kind of animated masterpiece you would bring to life with the Magic of Disney. Starting off with me, I bring you a tale I call Moonstruck. Based on a British fairy tale called the Buried Moon, this film would tell the tale of when the Moon walked the earth in the form of a woman. Unfortunately, her adventures have caught the attention of the Underfolk. These creatures of darkness are usually trapped underground thanks to the light of the moon and now that she walks the earth, they want to take her out. It’s up to a struggling artist and two good rouge Underfolk to get the moon back to the sky safely. As an interesting way to innovate the medium, the moon’s human form along with all other human characters will be animated in cg in the style of Frozen or Tangled while the Underfolk would be hand drawn in the style of classic cartoons of the golden age of animation.

D

Deleted member 246005

Treasure Planet 2 focusing on Jim at the Starfleet Academy.

Beauty and the beast crossover with Hunchback of Notre Damme.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
A LGBT fairytale-esque musical romance, that has a villain on level with Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella, etc. Preferably with music by the Lopezes or Menken. And, really shooting for the stars, in hand-drawn animation. :D

Willow A113

Awards
A LGBT fairytale-esque musical romance, that has a villain on level with Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella, etc. Preferably with music by the Lopezes or Menken. And, really shooting for the stars, in hand-drawn animation. :D
Renisanse-style movies need to come back. That wishing star movie is something, but I want the old Disney renaissance style with the animation technics used in Klaus. The animation was great, the songs were amazing, the villains were so entertaining, the romance was sweet, and the vibe was unbeatable. I want it back with a modern twist.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, this. I don’t mind it being 3D but 2D would be the icing on the cake. Actually, I demand one in 3D and one in 2D.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
An animated Kingdom Hearts movie, nuff said.
Any particular game to base the movie on? Or just have it be an abridged version of the first game?

Actually now that I think about it, Chain of Memories could work well as a movie, using the manga as a basis. It would focus more on the castle and less on the world retreads outside a few necessary ones for the plot.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Any particular game to base the movie on? Or just have it be an abridged version of the first game?

Actually now that I think about it, Chain of Memories could work well as a movie, using the manga as a basis. It would focus more on the castle and less on the world retreads outside a few necessary ones for the plot.
Well I was thinking, have it based on the first game, I think that's where it would be best to start from, but have it animated, there was a time when I thought it could work with live action, but thinking about it now, I don't think it could work, and that leaves two options for a movie, Ethier 2D animated, or 3D animated, which do you think would work best?

Sonofjafar

Awards
Well I was thinking, have it based on the first game, I think that's where it would be best to start from, but have it animated, there was a time when I thought it could work with live action, but thinking about it now, I don't think it could work, and that leaves two options for a movie, Ethier 2D animated, or 3D animated, which do you think would work best?
How about both? Ya take 3D animation similar to Advent Children for the original and Final Fantasy characters and classic hand drawn animation for the Disney characters and ya basically pull a Roger Rabbit

vaderskywalker

Awards
How about both? Ya take 3D animation similar to Advent Children for the original and Final Fantasy characters and classic hand drawn animation for the Disney characters and ya basically pull a Roger Rabbit
I think it would be best to pick one over the other, sometimes the roger rabbit approach works, and sometimes it does not, but I guess if they had to do live action, they could probably CGI the Disney Characters, look at the way the Caribbean handles Donald and Goofy next to the human characters in the cutscenes, somehow, they look like they belong there, which is the polar opposite of Port Royal in KH2, they stick out like sore thumbs there, so maybe the same can be done for a live action movie, it would probably be very expensive, but not impossible, another example, the Sonic and Mario movies, they look like they could crossover and there wouldn't be any issues.(note: I know the Mario movie isn't out yet, but just judging from the trailers it looks almost like Sonic would fit right in with that Mario world, can't say the same for the other way around.)

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
Maybe not as much Roger Rabbit but maybe different worlds can have different styles?
Hollow Bastion can look like Advent Children, Halloween Town can look like TNBC, and Agrabah can look like Aladdin. And Sora, Donald, and Goofy don't look like their basic designs but they change to fit the animation style of the world. Kinda like what spiderverse seems to be doing.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Maybe not as much Roger Rabbit but maybe different worlds can have different styles?
Hollow Bastion can look like Advent Children, Halloween Town can look like TNBC, and Agrabah can look like Aladdin. And Sora, Donald, and Goofy don't look like their basic designs but they change to fit the animation style of the world. Kinda like what spiderverse seems to be doing.
I like that idea better than any of mine.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Personally I think a 2.5D approach could work. Characters are drawn in 2D, while other elements could be in 3D such as the original worlds(with some 2D vfx here and there) and the more complex enemy designs. Basically pull a more polished Treasure Planet in terms of animation technique.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Thanks, ive thought about this for a while, too!
Actually, come to think of it,the idea has been done before, now don't get me wrong, just because it's been done before doesn't mean it's bad, it's when it gets overused 1000 times, its' bad, basically there was an episodic event in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, where the main Spider-Man traveled to different universes and met other Spider-Men, including, but not limited to, Miles Morales, and Miguel O'hara, and the universes all had (well a few of them anyway) a different art style, for example, he went to the universe of Spider-Ham, and the art style was cartoonish, well more cartoonish, almost Looney Tunes like,( but given the nature of Spider-Ham's world, that made sense), then when he went to the world (or future that or may not come to pass) of Spider-Man 2099, it was all CGI, my point is, it's still a good idea.
(especially since it hasn't been done to death)
Personally I think a 2.5D approach could work. Characters are drawn in 2D, while other elements could be in 3D such as the original worlds(with some 2D vfx here and there) and the more complex enemy designs. Basically pull a more polished Treasure Planet in terms of animation technique.
That's a good idea too, especially since Treasure Planet was a good movie.

Willow A113

Awards
Actually, come to think of it,the idea has been done before, now don't get me wrong, just because it's been done before doesn't mean it's bad, it's when it gets overused 1000 times, its' bad, basically there was an episodic event in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, where the main Spider-Man traveled to different universes and met other Spider-Men, including, but not limited to, Miles Morales, and Miguel O'hara, and the universes all had (well a few of them anyway) a different art style, for example, he went to the universe of Spider-Ham, and the art style was cartoonish, well more cartoonish, almost Looney Tunes like,( but given the nature of Spider-Ham's world, that made sense), then when he went to the world (or future that or may not come to pass) of Spider-Man 2099, it was all CGI, my point is, it's still a good idea.
(especially since it hasn't been done to death)
I remember those episodes! I loved that show as a kid!

JJ1020

Awards
There are still several high-profile fairy tales and stories that Disney still hasn't tackled yet as full-length animated features, including Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, Rumpelstiltskin, Swan Lake, Hansel and Gretel, and so many from around the world.

Wishlist:
-Red Riding Hood
-Hansel and Gretel
-Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn
-Swan Lake
-Dracula
-Moby-Dick
-Rumpelstiltskin
-Princess and the Pea
-An Animated Version of Haunted Mansion. I just feel this ride would be better animated, preferably by Guillermo Del Toro and his team. He's such a big fan of the ride.
-Goldilocks
-Little Women
-Fantastic Four. If Sony can have a successful Spider-Man animated franchise, why not do this with other Marvel properties? If any set of characters needs a high-quality animation treatment, it's Jack Kirby and Stan Lee's most iconic creations.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
There are still several high-profile fairy tales that Disney still hasn't tackled yet as full-length animated features, including Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, Rumpelstiltskin, Swan Lake, Hansel and Gretel, and so many stories from around the world.

Wishlist:
-Red Riding Hood
-Hansel and Gretel
-Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn
-Swan Lake
-Dracula
-Moby-Dick
-Rumpelstiltskin
-Princess and the Pea
-An Animated Version of Haunted Mansion. I just feel this ride would be better animated, preferably by Guillermo Del Toro and his team. He's such a big fan of the ride.
-Goldilocks
-Little Women
-Fantastic Four. If Sony can have a successful Spider-Man animated franchise, why not do this with other Marvel properties? If any set of characters deserves the animation treatment, it's Jack Kirby and Stan Lee's most iconic creations.
An MCU Fantastic 4 movie is in development. Little Women isn't really a fairy tale. A Dracula movie would be compared too much to Hotel Transylvania for Disney to want to do it. Moby Dick is not a fairy tale and it would turn a lot of people off just by the title. Huckleberry Finn is criticized a lot today so Disney might not wanna mess with it.
Building on the Red Riding Hood idea, I've been scripting a Disney-style adventure revolving around the Big Bad Wolf and his werewolf best friend. It's like a crossover between RRH, 3 Little Pigs, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, The Dog and the Wolf, and more!

Back