• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Propose Your dream Disney movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
An MCU Fantastic 4 movie is in development. Little Women isn't really a fairy tale. A Dracula movie would be compared too much to Hotel Transylvania for Disney to want to do it. Moby Dick is not a fairy tale and it would turn a lot of people off just by the title. Huckleberry Finn is criticized a lot today so Disney might not wanna mess with it.
Building on the Red Riding Hood idea, I've been scripting a Disney-style adventure revolving around the Big Bad Wolf and his werewolf best friend. It's like a crossover between RRH, 3 Little Pigs, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, The Dog and the Wolf, and more!
Does that include Peter and the Wolf? Also I would think Disney would just do a straight up adaptation of Dracula in order to differentiate from Hotel Transylvania

Willow A113

Awards
Does that include Peter and the Wolf? Also I would think Disney would just do a straight up adaptation of Dracula in order to differentiate from Hotel Transylvania
Even if they do a straight up adaptation, it still might be compared. I might find a way to include that one but as of yet, I'm not sure how.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I don't think Disney wants to adapt a book that spammed the N word many times.
Especially after the last time they covered that era of American history. Also I would like to see some of the package feature shorts become the e feature length movies they were meant to be.

Back