• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

I read something about signatures and seifer drawing a gunblade on his.

darkriku101

WTF people keep saying proud mode is easy. I thought it was easy until u start fighting the org members, im stuck on Xaldin. So if u people think its easy u must be hardcore players and should get other hobbies.

TruChaos

The battle with Xaldin is super easy is you use reflect. Im not a hardcore player I got school and a job...proud mode was just easy..simple

Neverfate

Proud mode is kind of . . . really easy. Witht eh exception of Xaldin (which was a strategy error on my part when I faced him) I had little trouble with anything.

rikupwns

Game Master Boy said:
"please, no cocky braggers." lol
*cough*Rikupwns*cough*

i wasnt bragging the game isnt that hard on proud mode im sorry if your not good at it, i simply made a suggestion saying if your having a hard time level up

darkriku101 im pretty sure everyone has other hobbies than playing kh2 doing boss battles is all about your strategy, example boss fight with xaldin equip lots of high potions

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Everyone here is boasting about their beautiful experiences, no?

Angel_Protector said:
WOW I beat poud A while back...But I don't remember having any promble. Only with final boss and Xablin.
Neverfate said:
Proud mode is kind of . . . really easy. Witht eh exception of Xaldin (which was a strategy error on my part when I faced him) I had little trouble with anything.

With the exception of some, many started to boast about Proud mode and how easy it was. The above doesn't even offer advice to Game Master Boy. Can we please get back on subject? Game Master Boy, you're stuck on the ballroom? Did you try leveling up a little before heading into the fray? Leveling always helps ^_^.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Guys I think we should stop with the "quit bragging" crap, if you completed Proud.. We all know you would be bragging.. Hell half the time it's not bragging.. Just telling you lot, I think most of you are sore losers and can't take not being able to do Proud.

And I'll admit I probally won't be able to do proud, it's a matter of getting used to it.. I completed Begginer and then started Standard and found it slightly harder than Begginer, but now I've gotten used to it.. And after that I plan on doing Proud mode..

Not meaning to be against any of you lot but I just think half of you are being sore losers..

CloudLink

OK, seriously, Proud Mode was a major disappointment...

The only thing I actually find hard is Sephiroth... and I'm not even close to his league... he kills me with 3 hits, but that's besides the point...

If you're stuck, then maybe you shouldn't play Proud Mode until you get better...
Cuz, I'm not even close to being an expert at Kingdom Hearts or any other game...

I am not bragging, for those who keep telling every single person that says "I beat Proud Mode" or "Proud Mode isn't very hard" that they are bragging... you guys are just... jealous much?

My play time at the final save point was 35 hours... with Sora's level being 55...

my battle record is:

Game LV
-Proud Mode
Completion of Jiminy's Journal
-91%
Gummi Routes
-26%
Healed Party Members
-70 times
Saved by Mickey
-1 times
Most Used Form
-Valor Form 43 times
Used AntiForm
-3 times
Most Used Summon
-Peter Pan 14 times

NOTE: I definately died more than 1 time, especially in Halloween Town... the swarms of monsters would gang up on me and my team mates did not heal me :p
The constant gang up prevented me from healing myself, and I lost at least 3 times to Oogie Boogie alone... outside of Oogie Boogie, I estimate that I lost about 5-7 times more...

In my opinion... Oogie Boogie was the hardest boss...
I hear lots of people IRL and online tell me that Xaldin was hard (even on Standard mode) but I didn't even use anything special and beat him 2nd try, would've been 1st but I drived to heal and sadly became Anti Form :(

The Gummi Ship stuff definately gets hard, though...
Well, hard to Rank up and stuff >_<;

The last boss was quite easy... just very long...

The things I had most trouble with are:

Oogie Boogie
Xigbar (I lost once because of Anti Form... second time I won cuz I turned Final Form ^_^)
Dr. Finkelstein's creation (forgot the name)
Lock, Shock, and Barrel (when they're in that giant Heartless)

and well, that's about it...

I agree with that one guy... 1,000 Heartless fight was tedious and not hard at all...

Peace...

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Xell said:
Guys I think we should stop with the "quit bragging" crap, if you completed Proud.. We all know you would be bragging.. Hell half the time it's not bragging.. Just telling you lot, I think most of you are sore losers and can't take not being able to do Proud.

And I'll admit I probally won't be able to do proud, it's a matter of getting used to it.. I completed Begginer and then started Standard and found it slightly harder than Begginer, but now I've gotten used to it.. And after that I plan on doing Proud mode..

Not meaning to be against any of you lot but I just think half of you are being sore losers..
No actually I'm not just saying to stop because I'm a sore loser, I don't even care about myself bragging, I just want someone to help me, not tell me there stats. Feel me?
STOP TELLING ME YO STATS!!!

CloudLink

Alrighty, whatever you say...

I think we've given you all the advice we can...

Level up, improve your own skills, and quit whining...

Three things that are sure to get you past Proud Mode and beyond ^_^

not trying to be mean, but sometimes people annoy me and it was happening here...

Good luck...

Peace...

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
CloudLink said:
Alrighty, whatever you say...

I think we've given you all the advice we can...

Level up, improve your own skills, and quit whining...

Three things that are sure to get you past Proud Mode and beyond ^_^

not trying to be mean, but sometimes people annoy me and it was happening here...

Good luck...

Peace...
Thanx, no need for anybody else to reply and tell me their stats.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
game master boy said:
Thanx, no need for anybody else to reply and tell me their stats.

STATS :

Game LV:
lol.. just kidding.

But while where on the subject. Does anyone have any tips on getting past this damn Paradox Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back