• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud mode tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Fight every enemy you encounter. Also play with your Dream Eaters a lot/ get a lot of Link points for new abilities and stuff :p That is pretty much all I have done, and while I have had some close calls I haven't died yet. Course, I have only done Traverse Town lol...

Dannydecay

Fight every enemy you encounter. Also play with your Dream Eaters a lot/ get a lot of Link points for new abilities and stuff :p That is pretty much all I have done, and while I have had some close calls I haven't died yet. Course, I have only done Traverse Town lol...

^this. I didn't think proud mode would be that hard, but jeeze I slacked off on grinding and things got hard. I've made it a habit to play with my DEs every time I drop. I'm kinda worried about going to The Grid..battle level 14 and it's only the third world =O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Fight every enemy.
  • Change Dream Eaters constantly. I kept a few of the same through out the game when I could have swapped them out for better ones. I wish I did it earlier. See which combination helps you the most!
  • Are your commands magick or melee based? Choose your Keyblade based on those.
  • Block.
  • Change your commands. I went through most of the game with basic ones, but when I got to the final world I changed it up and it helped.
  • Play with your Dream Eaters. They are the most helpful little fucks ever.

ShailsTDSPT

For playing with your dream eaters, buy tons of water barrels. They give them lots of Link Points after being used. Also get 2 Dream Eater teams: One that can disrupt the battlefield, for when you are in the field, and one that can support you, for when you are in a boss fight.

Ocelot60

Grind a lot, it's surprisingly easy to level up through grinding, if you're just 10 levels above the world's battle level it'll be a lot more easy

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Also, flowmotion. Seriously, it's like the cheapest thing ever. If you're in a tight spot, alternate between flowmo attacks and using super jumps to get far enough away to heal safely. I'm not very far (finishing up Hunchback), but that's solved all my problems so far.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Also, flowmotion. Seriously, it's like the cheapest thing ever. If you're in a tight spot, alternate between flowmo attacks and using super jumps to get far enough away to heal safely. I'm not very far (finishing up Hunchback), but that's solved all my problems so far.
Oh yeah. Also, flow motion to super jump to shockwave over and over equals game over for opposition.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
However, remember that you CAN still be hit so don't think you can just Flowmotion your way to the end of the game.

Oh, of course not. However, when tank-like enemies come into play I resort to the shockwave. I only really use it when I'm overwhelmed and need to create space.

Xammag

I died once because that ground throw thing the pandas do is the cheapest move ever when there's more than one, haha. Other than that, Traverse Town wasn't overly difficult. I'm kinda wary about swapping my spirits out for better ones. I'm constantly making new ones, but since the only way to keep them upgraded is playing with them, training and feeding, and fighting with them, it seems like the game tries to also reward sticking with the same spirits if that's what you choose to do. For example, I try to always use my komory bat with Riku and always use my Meow Wow with Sora so far. Maybe I'm gimping myself, haha.

Seighart

Awards
Well im saying so far its easy. Ive just reached The Grid with Riku and im almost done Les with Sora, fighting Wargoyle now.

HoovGamer

Awards
I died once because that ground throw thing the pandas do is the cheapest move ever when there's more than one, haha. Other than that, Traverse Town wasn't overly difficult. I'm kinda wary about swapping my spirits out for better ones. I'm constantly making new ones, but since the only way to keep them upgraded is playing with them, training and feeding, and fighting with them, it seems like the game tries to also reward sticking with the same spirits if that's what you choose to do. For example, I try to always use my komory bat with Riku and always use my Meow Wow with Sora so far. Maybe I'm gimping myself, haha.

i would'nt stick with komory bat and meow wow for the whole game i'd train them and switch them out :)

ShailsTDSPT

I wouldn't switch Meow Wow.
1- He is cute.
2- He has Leaf Bracer.
3- He is cute.
4- he heals you.
5- He is cute.

That is 5 good things about him...

Did I mention he is cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back