• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud mode tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
just think, you'll unlock...something... easier. just, trust me, when you get to the last few scenes, think about what you choose... i cant spoil.

i cant believe i beat the game as fast as i did on proud. im just really good with the combat system (and cera terror and thunderaffe help out a lot too)

Wow, a lot faster than me. I'm already 20 hours into it and just started the GridXD I think I spent more time with my DE's than actually playing the combat part of the game. I reaaaaaally wanted Salvation and a lot of other commands/abilities. Got a bit greedy there, but now I'm happy I got all the commands/abilities I want that I can get so far. I know I'm going to need to make more DE's to get other commands, so I guess it's time to move forward.

Sorax 122

I find myself overwhelmed with trying to get really good commands. I'm trying to find the right team to use to get some awesome commands, but......it's harder than it looks. Any tips on that? I also have a hard time kicking some spirits off of my team, like R&R Seal(kicked him off when I unlocked all of his stuff) and Ursa Circus(same reason as R&R Seal).

devilsTrinity

I'm also glad. I haven't had any glitches with my game at all. The camera does suck ass tho. Hockmonkey was easy even at a lower level. Got MeowJesty first time I used my AR card. Loving this game so far. I know I'm gonna 100 percent this like all the main ones 1,2,bbs.

Those DE take up a lot of time.

iLeen

Awards
I find myself overwhelmed with trying to get really good commands. I'm trying to find the right team to use to get some awesome commands, but......it's harder than it looks. Any tips on that? I also have a hard time kicking some spirits off of my team, like R&R Seal(kicked him off when I unlocked all of his stuff) and Ursa Circus(same reason as R&R Seal).

Well, once you get the commands you need, it's ok to kick them off the team if they don't have good (Dual) Links XD Unless you loooove them (like I do with my Meowjesty), keep them on the team:p Toximander's looks kind of creep me out, but I keep him and Frootz Cat on Riku's team because their Dual Link is Ghost Drive (which I loved in BBS). I have to admit, Toximander is slightly growing on me everytime he wiggles on his back.

What commands do you consider the best that you have now?

Sorax 122

Well, once you get the commands you need, it's ok to kick them off the team if they don't have good (Dual) Links XD Unless you loooove them (like I do with my Meowjesty), keep them on the team:p Toximander's looks kind of creep me out, but I keep him and Frootz Cat on Riku's team because their Dual Link is Ghost Drive (which I loved in BBS). I have to admit, Toximander is slightly growing on me everytime he wiggles on his back.

I like Ballonga, Magnet Spiral, and obviously Curaga. I'm more into physical attacks than magic but I try to keep a mix of both.

Btw, Toximander has to be one of the most precious looking things on earth.

inverse K-blade7

My main advice: Do whatever you can to get Balloonga ASAP. That spell is freaking amazing. Its a giant balloon that explodes into smaller homing balloons. It deals massive damage, knocks enemies airborne, and stuns them. Second Chance and Leaf Bracer are also must haves. I beat the game without Once More. For Sora, Sonic Blade is very useful, and Meteor Crash is awesome for Riku. For Dream Eaters, Sir Kyroo is the best support that I've seen, and his link attack with Sora is great.

Seriously though, Balloonga.

iLeen

Awards
I like Ballonga, Magnet Spiral, and obviously Curaga. I'm more into physical attacks than magic but I try to keep a mix of both.

Btw, Toximander has to be one of the most precious looking things on earth.

Oh, I haven't seen Magnet Spiral yet (maybe cause I'm not that far ahead yet). Curaga is always good, and I do like Balloonga as well.

Some others that I think highly of are: Salvation (Sora only), Sparkra (I'm assuming there's a Sparkga, so that's probably better. Sora only as well), Dark Firaga (Riku only), Circle Raid, and Shadowbreaker. Just some things you might like to add to your commands, if you don't already have them:]

Maybe a few more hours with Toximander and I'll like him just as much as you do.

Edit: Well, actually look at the other people's posts above and they have good commands^_^

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I had Toximander on my team for a while, and it was great. I also recommend Sir Kyroo; he buffs ya and has Cura too!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh and best commands I have right now?

Sora's great with Triple Plasma, Salvation, and Tornado while Riku has a devastating combo with Zero Graviza followed by either Dark Splicer or Meteor. And Curaga too, of course.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What does salvation do? I haven't found it in any of my dream eaters yet.
You hold your keyblade for a few seconds, heal yourself, and then spin the keyblade around with a lot of light. I dunno.

iLeen

Awards
What does salvation do? I haven't found it in any of my dream eaters yet.

As Sora, you release pillars of light in all directions while healing a little bit. You can get it from Kab Kannon or Frootz Cat

Edit: Chaser, you keep beating me to the postXD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
WTF! I'm missing out on all of the good commands!
This one, and other attacks like Meteor are good, but they take a long time to load, as well as a long time to use to attack. And that heightens the chance of your attack being cancelled by enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back