• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud mode tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorax 122

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This one, and other attacks like Meteor are good, but they take a long time to load, as well as a long time to use to attack. And that heightens the chance of your attack being cancelled by enemies.

This is why the Zero Graviza+Dark Splicer/Meteor combo is so lethal; the enemies are usually captured by the Zero Graviza, allowing either of the follow-up attacks to hit for decent damage without fear of interruption.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Zero Graviza and Thundara. Followed by Shadowbreaker for any left over. It's quick and flawless.

DanX

Hearing all you guys talking about Proud mode I decided to restart on Proud... I was playing on Standard and due to school was only up to Prankster's Paradise but I'm enjoying the challenge of Proud now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Proud mode in the final world is a bitch. There was this one area for Riku that I could not possibly get passed because of how hard it was, and it was right before the final boss. Died like 7 times.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Just wait until you get to the final bosses, on the JAP version I got so frustrated with it I stopped playing for a couple of days lol

Awards
I honestly thought proud mode was kinda easy D: I only died like once the whole game. I never really grinded either D: only died like once.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
my head was hurting so bad after 2 days of nonstop playing on proud mode... and there were so many times where i couldnt get passed a boss.

the first day it came out i stayed up all night trying to beat one of sora's harder bosses and it was about 3:30 and i hadnt gotten anything accomplished because i was just trying to beat it instead of grinding levels.

but something i figured out, every nightmare gives around 100 EXP (or more) even in traverse town where they werent so strong. so i went there to grind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just wait until you get to the final bosses, on the JAP version I got so frustrated with it I stopped playing for a couple of days lol
I actually found the final bosses to be easier *laughs*
I keep raging in the final world with Sora. It's ridiculously hard, and Sora is only level 32 or 33. For some reason, Riku levels up a lot faster than Sora does, and it annoys me.
I actually find that Sora is always ahead of levels than Riku. Sora's like almost at level 50 and Riku's 47.

Sorax 122

I actually find that Sora is always ahead of levels than Riku. Sora's like almost at level 50 and Riku's 47.

Well, I try to grind while being Sora, but it's hard for me to find grinding spots. It really annoys me because I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my characters being close to or at the same level. Riku is at 36 or 37.

BagelBreath

Awards
I'm at the final world on proud mode, Sora is lvl 21, and Riku is lvl 23.
Sora's at the Xemnas battle, and they both feel underleveled. I'm having trouble surviving battles with the DEs in the world, lol.
Anyone know any good places to grind?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm at the final world on proud mode, Sora is lvl 21, and Riku is lvl 23.
Sora's at the Xemnas battle, and they both feel underleveled. I'm having trouble surviving battles with the DEs in the world, lol.
Anyone know any good places to grind?

How did you even get to that point with such low levels? I'm level 24 and am only on the second visit to Traverse Town lol.

But I assume whatever is the strongest but manageable area? So I guess Symphony of Sorcery if you are having trouble with The World That Never Was. There doesn't seem to be any "Grinding" area in this game that I have heard. Everyone just suggests your strongest world.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I got the heat from the final world so I been doing some grinding lol (currently in the early 30s for both characters). It seems pretty easy to level up, probably because there are tons of encounters that have a couple waves. Also any suggestions for Brilliant Fantasies? Need some to create a Ryu Dragon.

BagelBreath

Awards
How did you even get to that point with such low levels? I'm level 24 and am only on the second visit to Traverse Town lol.

But I assume whatever is the strongest but manageable area? So I guess Symphony of Sorcery if you are having trouble with The World That Never Was. There doesn't seem to be any "Grinding" area in this game that I have heard. Everyone just suggests your strongest world.

idk, good commands/abilities/skill I guess.
I can take pictures if you don't believe me. :p

Ah, okay, thanks! I'll try SoS, or the musketeer world then. :)

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
idk, good commands/abilities/skill I guess.
I can take pictures if you don't believe me. :p

Ah, okay, thanks! I'll try SoS, or the musketeer world then. :)
Did you skip past enemy encounters or anything like that? I just find it hard to believe that you are so lowly leveled. I'm at Symphony of Sorcery at the moment and my Riku and Sora are at 29 and 33 respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back