• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud mode tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BagelBreath

Awards
Did you skip past enemy encounters or anything like that? I just find it hard to believe that you are so lowly leveled. I'm at Symphony of Sorcery at the moment and my Riku and Sora are at 29 and 33 respectively.

I don't feel like I skipped out on too many battles. ;x
I did skip battles almost all the battles in SoS, I rushed through that world, in an attempt to finish the game before my sister. :p
Spoiler Spoiler Show

THE GAME

I got the heat from the final world so I been doing some grinding lol (currently in the early 30s for both characters). It seems pretty easy to level up, probably because there are tons of encounters that have a couple waves. Also any suggestions for Brilliant Fantasies? Need some to create a Ryu Dragon.
I would like to know this as well. I've been searching everywhere and completing every portal I find and I can't find any.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
How did you even get to that point with such low levels? I'm level 24 and am only on the second visit to Traverse Town lol.

But I assume whatever is the strongest but manageable area? So I guess Symphony of Sorcery if you are having trouble with The World That Never Was. There doesn't seem to be any "Grinding" area in this game that I have heard. Everyone just suggests your strongest world.

I got through Sora's whole playthrough at lvl 31 on Proud. Not that hard.

BagelBreath

Awards
I got through Sora's whole playthrough at lvl 31 on Proud. Not that hard.

I agree, not very difficult. Most of the bosses just run away and wait for you to attack them. ;x
I'm looking at you Chill Clawbster.

THE GAME

I did some research and it looks like you get some from a few special portals (Riku) at Symphony of Sorcery and The World That Never Was.
Oh, well that's just perfect considering they don't show up most of the time, and when they do it says I completed it as Sora. :|
This game needs to be patched or something.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Using the Kingdom Key always made the games feel better. But I usually do my KK Runs after I beat the game once.

devilsTrinity

Stoked on those AR cards. Now I gots me some Frootz Cats and Kannon.

So anyone run into the Frog in Cloches that has like 10 life bars? Got him down like four and he disappeared. Anyone beat him or find out what happens when you do?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Stoked on those AR cards. Now I gots me some Frootz Cats and Kannon.

So anyone run into the Frog in Cloches that has like 10 life bars? Got him down like four and he disappeared. Anyone beat him or find out what happens when you do?

Omg I saw him and was like "KILL KILL KILL" until I realized I could talk to him. Saw his HP and just spammed Blizzard Edge until I lost him in all of the frogs.

Domination

Awards
No Idea how to put spoiler tags so if you don't want to know about that frog don't read the following.

That frog appears in a few other worlds as well. And each time you meet it, it will have the same amount of HP as it did when he disappeared.I think i've versed him 3 times. He has about 1 bar left now.

devilsTrinity

Same here. Saw him and thought it was gonna be a minor duel. He isn't hard it's just all those damn decoy frogs. He gets all lost in the fray haha.

I bet you get him as a spirit and hopefully something else pretty cool when you beat him. He seems cool with his sword and stuff haha.

Nagano

I finished The grid with Sora and Riku (Proud mode) and I haven't died, not even once.

Zero Graviga it's an awesome command. With Sora I always do the following: as soon as the nightmares appears I put them into zero gravity and then I use Salvation or Balloonga. And tadá. For Riku I use Zero Graviaga + Balloonga (I haven't find a good 'kill 'em all' command for riku). Don't understimate the power of Zero Graviga.

As for the Dream Eaters, Kab Kannon + R&R Seal + Frootz Cat; although I have leaf bracer and second chance. R&R Seal gives you HP boost, Frootz Cat gives you magic and atack boost, kab kannon gives you defense.

For training DE just buy a lot of Balloons (+ 40 to 60 <3 when you play) and Water Barrel (+40 to 60 LP). It's important that you bond with your dream eaters, use balloons for that.

I speak spanish c:

edit: I almost forgot, when you fight prince frog use Zero Graviga that will cause the frogs to float in the air but the boss will remain on the floor c:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Easiest optional boss in the series!:tongue:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

worldendswithme

Hey, I've been playing proud mode and everything has been going fine, except I am SUPER paranoid about missing chests, haha. Can anyone tell me how to get Sora's dash attack(sliding crescent for Riku), because I feel like I've missed something.

Blobbit

Awards
Hey, I've been playing proud mode and everything has been going fine, except I am SUPER paranoid about missing chests, haha. Can anyone tell me how to get Sora's dash attack(sliding crescent for Riku), because I feel like I've missed something.

I just bought it from a moogle in the Country of Musketeers.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
other info about the frog

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back