• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Proud' Mode?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've played through KH2, beat it, and I've never heard anything about this proud mode until I made an account on here. What is proud mode and how do you get to it??

Proud Mode is a harder game mode and you can choose this at the very begining of the game.

Revenant-Wings

proud mode is not even needed to be unlocked and are you sure your playing kh2? u should see it when ur selecting the modes.....

He/She is probably lost I mean you get to choose in the begginig of the Game, how hard is that..In Kingdom Hearts ll there is Begginer, Standard, and Proud ( Which is that Hardest ). In Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix there is Begginer, Standard, Proud, and Critical ( Which is that Hardest in this game ) Does that make sence, not that hard LOL.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Proud Mode is not as hard as it should be, as far as Critical mode....well that would be on KHFM+

NoBoDYShadow

He/She is probably lost I mean you get to choose in the begginig of the Game, how hard is that..In Kingdom Hearts ll there is Begginer, Standard, and Proud ( Which is that Hardest ). In Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix there is Begginer, Standard, Proud, and Critical ( Which is that Hardest in this game ) Does that make sence, not that hard LOL.

yeah make sense.......-_- ^^ :lol:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

a sense that makes sense more than any other sense exceeding the normality of what we think make sense (did that make any sense??)

Elorah

Awards
Yep. Proud mode should have been WAY harder (wouldn't that be fun? :) ) Or they should have put critical mode or something similar in KH2.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
How did that quote have anything to do with your statement?

Proud Mode sucks. I played on Proud the first game ( my only game, really ) and beat it. Then I was wondering what the others were like, so I did the bottom one. Didn't notice a difference. I only played for a few, but still.

The Riddler

this mode if i may be honest was a joke. i played halfway through normal when my friend told me that the secret ending could be viewed after beating proud. so i restarted in proud mode and it wasnt even difficult. i beat the game in this mode quicker than he did in normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back