• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Proud' Mode?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Proud mode is an optional harder difficulty that you can choose at the start of the game.

But the game still sucks with it. Critical is said to be harder, in FM+, but I've never played it, myself. I only went through KH2 once. KH1 once as well. No need to replay it, I say.

Take my word for it. Critical mode=death. Its way harder than proud which makes it 5 times as fun. All the HP bonuses you get throughout the game are halved. So you end up with half as much HP as you normally get. Your little HP bar doesn't even get close to below Sora's face. x.x;

But at the beginning you start out with like, 10 starting abilites and 50 AP. You get that as Roxas too. And throughout critical mode, you can end up doing 3 finishing combos in a row because you start out witha Finishing Plus ability and you get one when you're uber high leveled of course.

Its amazing. 8D! I miss playing it. v.v;

Stupid Ps2. <.<;

The Riddler

ita not that expensive, depends who you buy it off. and no it doesnt corrupt your ps2, well as far as i know. my ps2 is chipped so i dont need swap magic. uh oh shouldnt've said that.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Proud mode was a joke. I beat it faster and with less dying than on standard mode. I didn't even bother to play it through on beginner. And to answer the original question of the thread, It is on the main menu at the beginning of the game when it asks you the level of difficulty you would like to play.
But I don't have final mix, so I wouldn't know about all the joys of critical mode, which sounds like the best mode ever. Do you need some sort of special adapter for your PS2 if you get it, or does it work already??(I heard that it isn't compatible w/ PS2s in the US)

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
How do you mean "Chipped"? :D

Standard equipment for Europe, your PS2 gets chipped so it play emulators, divX movies, mp3, false (pirate) copies of DVD movies and probably the biggest benefit of them all, pirate copies of PS2 and PS1 games, it also allows you to play PS2 games on a burned CD not only on a DVD, but they mostly lack GC.
Since they can play false copies of PS2 games, they can play those that are from an other region too, shortly no more regional locking.

Also modding your PS2 this way is rather cheap in most Europe countries (costs less then one original game copy) and after you do it you can get fully games for about 4-5$ or you can download them via the internet, most people tend to do it.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

we have the same thing for my Xbox. It's really nice actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back