• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud vs. Standard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
What I want 2 know is,exactlyhow much harder is proud mode compared to standard??I started on standard i i jus finished space paranoids but im thinkin aout restarting on proud.

also,I havent even died once!!!In Kh,i remember plenty of boss fights that were difficult b4 i got halfway through.....

So basically,should i restart now or later???My main reason is because i know im not going to finish jiminys journal but i wanto to see te secret ending w/o going to youtube....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Proud is, in a sense, easy as hell. Outside of the Tournaments and Sephiroth, the battles are harder then Standard but hard enough to be considered Hard. It's the only option that will give you the most challange. Standard is a joke.

khkeyunknown

Yeah I guess some boss fights so far are kind of hard, otherwise kh1 compared to kh2 is wack compared to difficulty.

Leo21

I laughed at standard after crying over the fact that teh first game was harder in normal mode. But I guess the minigames and completing the journal make up for it.

E

Eclipse

i'm glad i suck at kh2, because i died more times than i can count in kh2 standard, and i have numerous threads in the members helping members section xD

I

inhiding

BULLETPROOF said:
so sephiroth and the olympus collesium stuff are not harder on proud mode ?
The tournaments aren't so bad, but Sephiroth is harder. The rest of the game is easy. I've only died like, twice on Proud. <.<

pimpinhuskie519

Yeah i played through in standard and I didnt die not once in any of the main boss fights. The only one that gave me problems was Xaldin but Mickey helped me out a few times and i got through it one the first try. But yeah Xemnas on standard is extremely easy until u get to his last form and even then its not that hard. So im starting on Proud now

-BLITZ-

Proud is somewhat easy. You die a few times so that makes it more interesting, but proud isn't really what i would define hard, think of it as the "real" standard. Not too hard not too easy.

swks26

well ... finish the game on standard and then replay it at proud.. im gona do that ... so i feel that kh2 doesnt end that fast >"<

kthundercat

I've only died in Standard when I wasn't watching my health when it was still a really little amount and Hades was shooting fireballs at me.... I just really don't want to go through the beginning of the game all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back