• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS online is free this weekend - anyone to play MoM? (PS4)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
What it says on the box :D I'm trying to play some online duels, since access to online mode is free this weekend, but there are no other players.
Would anyone here like to play a few rounds? Or is everyone playing this on the switch lol

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
What it says on the box :D I'm trying to play some online duels, since access to online mode is free this weekend, but there are no other players.
Would anyone here like to play a few rounds? Or is everyone playing this on the switch lol

I'm late to the MoM party in general, and I just platinumed this game yesterday. (YES, I'm wearing that as a badge of honor, considering I'm -horrible- at rhythm games and had to full chain 50 of those stages on Proud.)

So, I'm very much still working towards the in game feats, and could use help with the versus battles myself. Feel free to add me. My PSN ID is in my signature.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm late to the MoM party in general, and I just platinumed this game yesterday. (YES, I'm wearing that as a badge of honor, considering I'm -horrible- at rhythm games and had to full chain 50 of those stages on Proud.)

So, I'm very much still working towards the in game feats, and could use help with the versus battles myself. Feel free to add me. My PSN ID is in my signature.
Congrats! MoM was my first platinum trophy ever so I also wear it as a badge of honor ☆
I'll hit you up next time online mode is free.
I'm not sure if the profile pics feat is achievable now that nobody's playing anymore. If you need to play against 250 different people, it's unattainable. The other ones are easy to get: 10 consecutive wins and a rank of 1000. It's pretty fast.
All the other feats can be done against the AI.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Congrats! MoM was my first platinum trophy ever so I also wear it as a badge of honor ☆
I'll hit you up next time online mode is free.
I'm not sure if the profile pics feat is achievable now that nobody's playing anymore. If you need to play against 250 different people, it's unattainable. The other ones are easy to get: 10 consecutive wins and a rank of 1000. It's pretty fast.
All the other feats can be done against the AI.

I'm so sorry. I thought you were talking about this weekend. Whoops! Feel free to add for next time, of course. You can drop a message here or on PSN. There's also a workaround to the profile trophy in that you can technically get "more" proficards from the same user if you delete it after battling them. It's worked for me on the occasion I find the one user who is willing to put up with me canceling out of rematches and hop back into matchmaking after each round.

It's what I get for joining the party so late, I guess, but the proficard numbers are kindof wild. Though I did here it could be 190 and not 250? The in-game trophies are kindof harsh (for me personally lol). Guess I'll maybe, eventually see.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm so sorry. I thought you were talking about this weekend. Whoops! Feel free to add for next time, of course. You can drop a message here or on PSN. There's also a workaround to the profile trophy in that you can technically get "more" proficards from the same user if you delete it after battling them. It's worked for me on the occasion I find the one user who is willing to put up with me canceling out of rematches and hop back into matchmaking after each round.

It's what I get for joining the party so late, I guess, but the proficard numbers are kindof wild. Though I did here it could be 190 and not 250? The in-game trophies are kindof harsh (for me personally lol). Guess I'll maybe, eventually see.
No pb! That's an intriguing tip. I hope I can try it out next time I get to play online. It's the only in-game feat I still need to get, with the red lucky emblems thingies.

190 proficards would be good news! You need 190 wins to get the other trophy.

Back