• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ps2 emulator and kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

HEY... if u download a ps2 emulator and go to www.isohunt.com and search for kingdom hearts 2 ( but do it after the japanese release ) then if ur emulator is working download kingdom hearts 2 for ur pc ( emulator ) hehe im gonna do it but im not gonna play the game cause that would destroy everything hehe so im just going 2 play the awakening :D

DarkOblivion

you do realise that you need a fairly strong PC to play it, because the KH2 grahpics take up much CPU and 3dram and an emulator makes it even worse

X

XEDELAS

hey i found a way to put roms onto the ps2 just burn it to a dvd/rw and a modchip and ur off

CidHighwind

my computer can play ps2 games but lotta good getting a jp game cuz i wouldnt have a clue as to what is going on
also i doubt u could get a good copy
and niemand i can play commerical games with my emu but sometimes it stops and freezes or glitches

neko_kun

It is illegal and I wouldnt recomment it. Besides, like Niemand said the ps2 emulators that are out at the moment simply arent advanced enough to play commercial games. Let alone a game which has yet to be released.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
neko_kun said:
It is illegal and I wouldnt recomment it. Besides, like Niemand said the ps2 emulators that are out at the moment simply arent advanced enough to play commercial games. Let alone a game which has will soon be released.
Yeah, I agree with you. This thread should be closed! It's illegal to do this!

Niemand

Okay, was some time ago I was lookin' for a Emu, maybe it is now advanced enough to start playin' games.

About the legality: The emulator itself is not illegal, it would be illegal to own a ripped game for the emulator, that means roms/isos of games you dont own yourself.

Wich emulator are you using?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Niemand said:
Okay, was some time ago I was lookin' for a Emu, maybe it is now advanced enough to start playin' games.

About the legality: The emulator itself is not illegal, it would be illegal to own a ripped game for the emulator, that means roms/isos of games you dont own yourself.

Wich emulator are you using?
I ain't sure. Tell me more about emulators and I might know.

dejah

:|
omg... i'll need a damn good pc for that..

lol.. hell, playing Ps1 emulator games lags me already...

Niemand

Hmm, the only one out is PCSX2 V0.8 whatever...or is there a comercial one?

Anyway, as some emus require a hacked BIos file as long as it isn't HLE'ed, these files are illegal, too.

It seems to still have problems with FMV's after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back