• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ps2 emulator and kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
burningkeyblade said:
Back on to the topic: this is illegal! THIS THREAD MUST BE CLOSED.

burningkeyblade, PLEASE stop saying it is illegal, you most defintley got your point across. Instead of saying "THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!" Why don't you stop ranting about it and P.M one to insure its closing? Mods wont magically find all threads and close them.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I already have a PS2 emulator and it sucks! i need a ps2 game cd to play ps2 games on my PC...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
There are no fully functioning emulators out there- they just got the original KH running, albeit slowly and it crashes a lot. No PS2 emulator can handle any commercial game fully.

Close?

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
because they are geeks or they are so obesses with the game they will do anythiing and at no stop tr to get it
also who the hell will want tto play a japaneese game anyways and you cant even understand what they are saying

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
shortythugsta said:
because they are geeks or they are so obesses with the game they will do anythiing and at no stop tr to get it
also who the hell will want tto play a japaneese game anyways and you cant even understand what they are saying
Exactly! What is the person who made it thinking anyway?!

Vicodin

relative power
Exactly, who would want to download it and not even understand what the hell they are saying? The only people who might know what they are saying are people who have a great understanding of Japanese. And I highly doubt many people know Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back