• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 game DISC question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i dont know if this goes here or technology but is there a way to repair scratched-up PS3 disc?
The guy at the game store said that the is NO WAY to get the scratches off here also tried it anyway and it didnydo a think.it keeps gettting stuckat 87% (MoH-Arbourne) then says 'disc read errror'.

1.Why do PS3 disk do this?

2.Is there a way to fix it?

D

Deleted member 36435

Scratches are permanent on disks.
You literally lost part of the disk so to get rid of the scratch would mean re-writing the disk. However, you can clean the disk with a cloth (what you would clean eye-glasses with) and it should work.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Scratches are permanent on disks.
You literally lost part of the disk so to get rid of the scratch would mean re-writing the disk. However, you can clean the disk with a cloth (what you would clean eye-glasses with) and it should work.

No because i do it all the time with my ps and xbox games i get them resurfaced(they get just like NEW) its just the ps3 disc that cant get the scratches off.

D

Deleted member 36435

PS3 is also Blu-Ray which is multi-layered.
Just try cleaning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back