• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS4 controller and KH 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

Will the ps4 controller support kh2.5?
i ask because it did work for 1.5 but it didn't work properly, Dora couldn't run right. Kh recom I couldn't run back left. Can someone concern that the ps4 controller will work on the PS3 kh2.5

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Ps4 controller and kh 2.5

Will the ps4 controller support kh2.5?
i ask because it did work for 1.5 but it didn't work properly, Dora couldn't run right. Kh recom I couldn't run back left. Can someone concern that the ps4 controller will work on the PS3 kh2.5

It was confirmed months ago that you were able to use the Dualshock 4 on your PS3 but some functions may work differently obviously. It should work the same way it did for Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Ps4 controller and kh 2.5

It might be best to wait and test because I've tried using ps4 controller on 1.5 and it doesn't seem to work well. The analog stick acts like the dpad. It moves Sora I'm straight lines but not anything between.

Hopefully that's remedied with 2.5

Gram

Banned
Awards
Of course it works with 2.5. There may be some issues with stick sensitivity, but overall it should be fine.

Hopefully the issues aren't there. 1.5 has them which was disappointing. When I try to use my PS4 controller on 1.5/KH1FM Sora only moves in straight lines as if I'm using a Dpad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand, why the PS4 controller? To play on the ROM on PC?
You plug the PS4 controller into the PS3 and you can use it. The PS4 controller is much more comfortable to use when playing games, so people prefer to use it instead of the tiny PS3 controller.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You plug the PS4 controller into the PS3 and you can use it. The PS4 controller is much more comfortable to use when playing games, so people prefer to use it instead of the tiny PS3 controller.

Which is why 1.5 not working well with it saddens me. TnT
Does anyone else have issues using a PS4 controller on 1.5?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
What? Who is talking about ROMs?

The DS4 is compatible with the PS3 and most PS3 titles.

Oh, sorry. I just assumed since you were talking about using the DS4 on KH 2.5, and it's only on PS3, I thought you were talking about a ROM on a computer, because you can use software to use game controllers on the PC. Sorry, again.

Oh! I didn't know that! Do you have a list of what games it can be used in? Can you use the touch pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back