• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSM KH2 Info.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just got the July issue of PSM. In it they did a 2005 E3 Report. They also gave release datesfor games and gave a more specific release for KH2 than the Winter 2005.

This everything they said about KH2:

Kingdom Hearts II is getting closer.
(picture os the Sora statue and people playing KH2)
SquareEnix made a big impression with the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts II.

Kingdom Hearts II is quite similar to the first game, but that's fine - the first game rocked.

Show Stopper
Kingdom Hearts II
(picture of Hades attacking Sora, Goofy, and Auron)
Square Enix - December
Seeing Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow from Pirates of The Caribbean in the Kingdom Hearts universe was a shock, but it came as no surprise that this long awaited sequel is already delivering the goods on the graphics, gameplay, and story fronts. Pegged for December release, it's going to be a huge game for Square, especially considering the FFXII no-show.

Isn't Mickey cute XD

So there n00bs. The release date is in December. Stop posting about it >_>

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
good find thats a relief that its december (wish it could be earler) less than 6 months away not too long wait

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
That's the perfect news .:KL:.. Atleast now the release date is a certainty. Thank god, too. Atleast now people don't have to make threads of it anymore. That was starting to get annoying. December is perfect...shopping season. :)

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
.:KL:. said:
I just got the July issue of PSM. In it they did a 2005 E3 Report. They also gave release datesfor games and gave a more specific release for KH2 than the Winter 2005.

mickey9tf.jpg
~ But on the way back down, "Men In Black" Mickey made us all forget what we'd seen.
Kingdom Hearts II is quite similar to the first game, but that's fine - the first game rocked.

Show Stopper
Kingdom Hearts II
Square Enix - December
Seeing Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow from Pirates of The Caribbean in the Kingdom Hearts universe was a shock, but it came as no surprise that this long awaited sequel is already delivering the goods on the graphics, gameplay, and story fronts. Pegged for December release, it's going to be a huge game for Square, especially considering the FFXII no-show.

Isn't Mickey cute XD

THANK YOU!!! I am offically naming you the King of Posting, because you actually have real information! Thank god...I'm getting really tired of the nOObs posting about the release dates and relying on really un-reliable resources...sheesh. To make this even better, could you scan the magazine into your computer and post it on this site? I would love the read the whole thing!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
See, KL? Aren't you glad you posted this? lol ^_^ Anyways, ya great info. It's valid and, from what we can tell, accurate. Kudos.

Just try and flame it!

DarrcEnigma

Silverwolf1500 said:
Atleast now the release date is a certainty.
No, it's not. Game Informer magazine gave it a release date before, too, but that most certainly wasn't right. Until Square Enix tells you themselves, everything you hear -- from any sort of media out there -- is a guess. Since Final Fantasy XII has apparently been bumped into 2006, I for one would not be surprised if it happened to Kingdom Hearts II, either.

According to a post on The-Magicbox.com a little while back, Kingdom Hearts II is only 60-70% complete. They then have to work out any potential bugs and begin production of the game to have enough to go around. December, more likely than not, is the earliest we'll see it. But it's in no way "confirmed."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel

mickey9tf.jpg
~ But on the way back down, "Men In Black" Mickey made us all forget what we'd seen.

Show Stopper
Kingdom Hearts II
Square Enix - December

Isn't Mickey cute XD

1. You made a thread.
2. Thank You so much.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well oviously its comming out durring the Winter season. Nothing new for me. So far Its been said Spring Release (Lie), Summer Release (lie), Fall Relese not enough time to ready everything for America, Winter is about the Only last choice. But yeah informing the others is smart.

Lemon

It might be December 13.
So it can go along with the 13th Order deal...........................

MoogleHero

it would seem so pointless to release the game right after the holidays woudn't it but i have faith that it will come in time before that

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
You got your July issue of PSM already KL. I didn't get mine yet.

I would think that this release date is accurate because the PSM team knows a great deal of famous video game makers like Hideo Kojima. I'm not sure if they know Nomura though. If they do, then the release date is accurate.

DarkSora9696

Thank you soooo much... Finally, the truth... not some noob's "Theory!" That was gettin really annoy'in you silly know nothing noobs! lol j.k :D Wait... NO I'M NOT! :mad: Lmfao!...

Anyway, Thanks again... You are the bomb! Yea Boii!

:sage:

LEMON i bet you are EXACTLY RIGHT!!! December 13th, 2005 is a tuesday. Tuesdays are the release dates for video electronics.

haha! did you hear that everyone? DECEMBER 13!

and it's right before christmas!!

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
This is good. But, now some other n00bs will now be giving out more specific Dates such as Dec. 12 and some other crap like that. It will be more annoying... Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back