• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psp 3000 and ps3 controller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

Can you use ps3 controller with psp 3000, if so, how?

please help guys

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Wrong section but you can I think through Remote Play or connecting your ps3 to your psp I believe, I don't have a ps3 to test it out though but I have seen it done when my friend still had her ps3. I'll try to find some info on it.

Edit: Bah, never mind it doesn't work that way anymore unless you have a Psp Go or a hacked psp.

sdr08

Wrong section but you can I think through Remote Play or connecting your ps3 to your psp I believe, I don't have a ps3 to test it out though but I have seen it done when my friend still had her ps3. I'll try to find some info on it.

Edit: Bah, never mind it doesn't work that way anymore unless you have a Psp Go or a hacked psp.

thanks man, so is BBS not coming to the Go then?

D

Deleted member 36435

Except every PSP game going to be released in the future is going to be on the PSP Go. So, all you idiots saying "lol kh bbs is goin b 2 big gaem 2 b dl'd lol" should really shut up.

S

Shadow Soldier

Except every PSP game going to be released in the future is going to be on the PSP Go. So, all you idiots saying "lol kh bbs is goin b 2 big gaem 2 b dl'd lol" should really shut up.

Proof or we're not taking you seriously. It'd be stupid for them to release everything on just the PSP Go... if that's what you meant. Which it sounded like it. Whatever, Digital only distribution = horrible idea.

D

Deleted member 36435

Proof or we're not taking you seriously. It'd be stupid for them to release everything on just the PSP Go... if that's what you meant. Which it sounded like it. Whatever, Digital only distribution = horrible idea.
No, UMD and digital download.
Not just digital download. =|

S

Shadow Soldier

Ah okay, then I take back what I said. I still stand though, by saying digital only download is terrible.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I doubt it.

Or do you mean as you would with a Go? Maybe, then.

The only other thing I can think of is downloading a psx game on the ps3, and then putting it on the psp from there. I haven't had a working psp since I got my ps3, so I haven't been able to even try that. So I know it's possible, but I'm not sure on specifics.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
can you download new games legit onto old psp models?

If by legit you mean legally then yes, you can. You are legally allowed to download ISOs to back up games you have bought prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back