• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think they'll release a demo, its never been talked about.
so as far as i know, we wont get one

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Chances are, there won't be one. If one were to come out it'd probably only be for japan.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Like everybody else is saying, a PSP demo for BBS hasn't really been talked about. It is very likely that there won't be one.

kingseyi

that would be adding insult to injury if they released a demo but didn't release a downloadable version of the game. Whyyyyy square enix whyyyy

αsiя

space coke
that would be adding insult to injury if they released a demo but didn't release a downloadable version of the game. Whyyyyy square enix whyyyy

Its still hasnt been confirmed that BBS isnt downloadble

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Someone at Jump Festa should quickly pop in a MMS and pandora and dump the demo real quick lol ;)

State

Awards
Dissidia had a demo. . . we'll never know.
That DEMO, if I'm correct, was the Arcade mode only with Onion Knight, Cecil, Terra, Cloud and Sephiroth, taking note that Arcade mode is/was an exclusive "feature" to NA Dissidia. Chances of a BbS DEMO being released in PSN are the same as the ones of a Days DEMO being released in the Nintendo channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back