• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP GO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i just wanted someone to confirm my suspiscions on this one.

after reading about the PSP GO, i noticed it said that you could transfer the games you purchased on the PSN to the PS3 via USB cord. so, am i right in assuming that if you bought Birth By Sleep on the PSN you could transfer it to the PS3 and play it on a giant HD TV (maybe that's why it has insanely good graphics =/)? because, that's what it sounds like. i might have just misread it, though.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
i just wanted someone to confirm my suspiscions on this one.

after reading about the PSP GO, i noticed it said that you could transfer the games you purchased on the PSN to the PS3 via USB cord. so, am i right in assuming that if you bought Birth By Sleep on the PSN you could transfer it to the PS3 and play it on a giant HD TV (maybe that's why it has insanely good graphics =/)? because, that's what it sounds like. i might have just misread it, though.

It doesn't work like that. Once you download PSP games, they work ONLY on the PSP.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
what about FFVII? i downloaded that and i can play it on the PS3.
.__.

Because it's a PS1 game, not a PSP game. PS1 games that are downloaded works both for PS3 and PSP. PSP games on the other hand, are for PSP only and will not work on the PS3.

If that was the case, I would've played the Dissidia demo on my PS3. But you can't, so it's either a PSP to play it or none at all.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
Because it's a PS1 game, not a PSP game. PS1 games that are downloaded works both for PS3 and PSP. PSP games on the other hand, are for PSP only and will not work on the PS3.

If that was the case, I would've played the Dissidia demo on my PS3. But you can't, so it's either a PSP to play it or none at all.

oh, ok.
thanks for your input, i understand now ^^
would be a lot better if you could that, though. =(

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
i agree w/ that completely
why all of the mobile love so sudden???

seriously, someone needs to tell Nomura that we like to play KH at home w/ our butts on the couch and not in the car while riding to a different country (the only time you will have a decent chance of beating various levels while having enough time to find a save point before you have to turn it off)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

seriously, someone needs to tell Nomura that we like to play KH at home w/ our butts on the couch and not in the car while riding to a different country (the only time you will have a decent chance of beating various levels while having enough time to find a save point before you have to turn it off)

Eh, I like my portables just fine. You'll find that most of the good RPG's this gen have been on handhelds anyway. I agree that it sucks for those who don't have a PSP, but you have to keep in mind that it works the other way around: not everyone has PS3's either.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
^That... And also, these are JRPGs, where the Japanese are the first market and handhelds are top-dog there. With high production cost and some of Square-Enix going handheld [DQIX], it's quite understandable.

Kasrinok

I thought about buying the GO but I already have a psp.. so buying a GO would just make me restart all the games over.. pretty stupid if you ask me. Not sure why people that already have a psp would trade it in for $100 towards a PSP GO

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
I thought about buying the GO but I already have a psp.. so buying a GO would just make me restart all the games over.. pretty stupid if you ask me. Not sure why people that already have a psp would trade it in for $100 towards a PSP GO

same here. but the GO seems a little overrated. it's less than half the size of a regular PSP.
compared to that, the flip-screen seems a lot less fun =/
what's the use of a flippy screen and the good graphics if if the PSP's only the size of your palm?

Kasrinok

same here. but the GO seems a little overrated. it's less than half the size of a regular PSP.
compared to that, the flip-screen seems a lot less fun =/
what's the use of a flippy screen and the good graphics if if the PSP's only the size of your palm?

1. Its a slide screen
umm its a little bigger than an Iphone, its bigger than your palm though.
Its mainly just for hardcore PSP gamers who have TONS of game and dont want to have to carry them all around wherever they go. BUT all those gamers have to buy ALL their games back over again for the same price as sold in stores, tax and everything. Its pretty much a butt fck to previous owners of PSPs

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
1. Its a slide screen

sorry, i meant to say slide screen.

umm its a little bigger than an Iphone, its bigger than your palm though

well, my hands are pretty big. that, and in the pics i've seen they fit in the guy's hands well enough

Its mainly just for hardcore PSP gamers who have TONS of game and dont want to have to carry them all around wherever they go.

it's called a carrying case. i know, i have one. all of my games fit in there fine (i have six)

btw, try not to be such an ass hole

crazzyBRY

who said that u can play ur psp in the car??

u can play PSP in the couch u'know

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
who said that u can play ur psp in the car??

u can play PSP on the couch you know

you CAN play the PSP in the car. hence the 'portable' in it's name =/

and i know you can play it on the couch, usually i do, but it's just aggrivating to have to worry that it'll run out of power after only playing it for 1 and 1/2 hours, rather than just playing it on a game station hooked up to the wall.

and i KNOW you can hook it up to a charger while playing it, but then the charger cord gets in the way and i'm OCD so that doesn't work out too well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly I hope the PSP Go fails. I believe games should be put on physical things (Disc, Catridges, ect). If you just download the game then you could accidently erase the game's download data and there goes 50 bucks down the drown. and another 50 bucks to redownload the game which you could accidently erase later on.

The regular psp looks like it is going to be more sucessful than the DS because of the psp's future line up of games (Not to mention current games like dissidia). I say let the PSP Go die and let the regular psp thrive.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
Honestly I hope the PSP Go fails. I believe games should be put on physical things (Disc, Catridges, ect). If you just download the game then you could accidently erase the game's download data and there goes 50 bucks down the drown. and another 50 bucks to redownload the game which you could accidently erase later on.

The regular psp looks like it is going to be more sucessful than the DS because of the psp's future line up of games (Not to mention current games like dissidia). I say let the PSP Go die and let the regular psp thrive.

that and the DS has those crappy "educational" games that no one buys anyway.
and you're right, the games SHOULD only be put on physical things like discs. i could see my little sister erasing all of my downloaded psp games just to piss me off =__=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back