• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP GO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
that and the DS has those crappy "educational" games that no one buys anyway.
and you're right, the games SHOULD only be put on physical things like discs. i could see my little sister erasing all of my downloaded psp games just to piss me off =__=

Exactly.

If you ask me I think the next step after disc will be mp3 stick things. Basicaly consoles would be much smaller since they wont have to store a disc inside them, so they would'nt take up as much room. Game companies will basicaly put their game on little mp3 type devices and we buy them and stick them in a USB port on the side of the console and the game plays.

It's still a physical thing that we buy in stores but it's much smaller and much more convineant.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Exactly.

If you ask me I think the next step after disc will be mp3 stick things. Basicaly consoles would be much smaller since they wont have to store a disc inside them, so they would'nt take up as much room. Game companies will basicaly put their game on little mp3 type devices and we buy them and stick them in a USB port on the side of the console and the game plays.

It's still a physical thing that we buy in stores but it's much smaller and much more convineant.

yeah, but they'd better mold the flashdrives to fit the PSP's retardedly tiny USB slot. b/c i'm not gonna buy another PSP just so i'll have more storage space for games, movies, and whatnot.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah, but they'd better mold the flashdrives to fit the PSP's retardedly tiny USB slot. b/c i'm not gonna buy another PSP just so i'll have more storage space for games, movies, and whatnot.

Yeah, but I meant that future consoles would use the mp3 type of things. Maybe the psp 3 (if they create one) would use the mp3 things.

Abbot

that and the DS has those crappy "educational" games that no one buys anyway.
and you're right, the games SHOULD only be put on physical things like discs. i could see my little sister erasing all of my downloaded psp games just to piss me off =__=

...So biased. D:

DS has good games. >_>
In fact, lots of the games use the touch screen intuitively, that makes the game fun. ...Way funner than the goddamn iPod Touch. Hate that thing with a passion.

The Professor Layton series comes to mind. While they don't use it intuitively, the games are just fun, and solving the puzzles on the touch screen can be pretty fun.

There are a lot of other awesome DS games, a lot that don't even use the touch screen a lot and are awesome, but right now I'm obsessed with the Professor Layton series, so I can't think of any. :p

Enough with the PSP vs. DS thing, though. They're both handheld, they both play games, they both have an array of good games. That's enough. >_>

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The regular psp looks like it is going to be more sucessful than the DS because of the psp's future line up of games (Not to mention current games like dissidia). I say let the PSP Go die and let the regular psp thrive.

Not really. The PSP does have a number of good games (I would definitely say that if you can't find a game you like on the psp you're doing something wrong), but in general, particularly in terms of upcoming games, unless you're a Square-Enix fan, and in comparison to the DS, there's honestly not much else.

Whichever handheld you prefer is your opinion, but it's a fact that the DS is highest selling videogame apparel in the world right now and it doesn't show any signs of growing weaker; at least at present, the PSP doesn't pose much of a threat to the DS's market share.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
...So biased. D:

DS has good games. >_>
In fact, lots of the games use the touch screen intuitively, that makes the game fun. ...Way funner than the goddamn iPod Touch. Hate that thing with a passion.

i agree, DS does have some good games (Dragon Quest Series, the Final Fantasy remakes, TWEWY, etc.) but i just hate those edu. games to no end. .... they aggrivate me.

PSP isn't much better though, if it wasn't for Crisis Core, BBS, and dissidia: ff, i would never have bought the thing. which is why i prefer the home consoles like PS2 and PS3. i just can't stop playing the Star Wars: Force Unleashed game on the PS3!!! the graphics and interactability on that game are just too freaking good XD

but it seems like they made the graphics and interactability for the same game except on the PS2 intentionally crappy. it's like they didn't even try =/
almost like they thought 'if we make the graphics crappier than usual on the PS2, maybe people will start buying PS3's...'

Kasrinok

sorry, i meant to say slide screen.

well, my hands are pretty big. that, and in the pics i've seen they fit in the guy's hands well enough

it's called a carrying case. i know, i have one. all of my games fit in there fine (i have six)

btw, try not to be such an ass hole

Sorry didnt mean to sound like an asshole. Umm but I had a carrying case at 1 time too... long story short, I was on the way home from vaca. and my car caught fire and burned down.. lost my psps and all games bleh. Just imagine if I happened to leave a few games home and maybe a memory stick.. wouldnt have lost it. Kinda a con of a carrying case lol. Having everything in 1 place is a pro and con in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back