• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Do you think the other 3 PSP themes will be released tomorrow on the BBS website? Or do u think they'll forget? (like the Battle System on KH2's website Lol)

CrossLegion

It would be nice if we saw them today, but then, we don't really have any control over what happens. I'd like it, though. I don't really like to see unfinished things, so let's hope they don't forget about the site this time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt it, KH has more fans, do you really think they would leave it and get complaints left and right from fans?

gdude30

Still not up. Oh well I really like the first one. It's nice, clean, simple, and very professional. I tried the japanese one and it's kinda mehish. I don't think the other 3 will beat the first theme but who knows.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Who knows? But speaking of themes, I hear you'll get a special one if you register your game on the SE Members site ;D

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Who knows? But speaking of themes, I hear you'll get a special one if you register your game on the SE Members site ;D

WHAT REALLLY? Imma go register it :3 in a bit :3

EDIT:
It is true. It does come with a special Theme. (havent applied the theme yet Will later)
I could upload it. :3 But that wouldnt be fun for Square-enix now would it? :3

Last edited:

DestinysPromise

Hopefully. I've been anxious just too see those others get unlocked. Anyway I'll go register the one that came with my game :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do you get them on your PSP? lol i know noob question.

1. Download them to your computer.
2. Connect your PSP to the computer and go into USB mode, or, insert your memory card into...that place you put memory cards into in your computer (forgets the name).
3. Inside a folder called "PSP", there should be a folder called "THEMES". If not, then create one.
4. Place the theme in the "THEMES" folder.
5. Eject the memory card / exit USB mode and unplug the PSP, and apply the theme on your PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back