• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pumpkin king or captain sparrow?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellz_Bell

all right mates i just wanna know who do you like better? jack sparrow or jack skellington? it's to hard for me to choose they are both so cool:cool: i love them both so much so i can't choose but maybe someone else can;)

Hellz_Bell

oh dear o_o' someone should like jack skellington more the captain sparrow but ok whatever

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like them both... i heard that on this october there will be a video game called: Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie's Revenge! its a sequel from the original only its just a video game. I don't know how Oogie Boogie returns... when i saw the trailers it made sence to me why it was rated E10+... Huge Monsters... Evreybody betrayes Jack... anyway so thats the game. And once again i like them both. Funny they both have the same fisrt name.

Hellz_Bell

skyfoxx said:
I like them both... i heard that on this october there will be a video game called: Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie's Revenge! its a sequel from the original only its just a video game. I don't know how Oogie Boogie returns... when i saw the trailers it made sence to me why it was rated E10+... Huge Monsters... Evreybody betrayes Jack... anyway so thats the game. And once again i like them both. Funny they both have the same fisrt name.

that sounds PIMP but i don't think anything could compare to the first "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Hokage

Banned
Awards
PIMP means that your post was tigh, coll, awesome whatever u want it to be. lol
but anyways i like Jack Sparrow. i watched PoTC yesterday and it was tight. Jack Skellington is cool too but Jack Sparrow is way better

Hellz_Bell

yea pimp... but some one needs to like jack skellington better there has to be someone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back