• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Put an old Heartless into one of the Disney worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
If there was one thing I appreciated in KH3, it’s marking the comeback of certain old enemies into Sora’s adventure (i.e. Powerwilds and Air Soldiers). So I was wondering, what other old enemies would fit in the Disney worlds of KH3? Only rule is that it should be Disney worlds only.

Here are mine:

Olympus
  • Bit Sniper
  • Assault Rider (redesigned to look more Grecian)
Toy Box
  • Aeroplane
  • Toy Soldier
Kingdom of Corona
  • Armored Knight
  • Lance Soldier
  • Creeper Plant
Monstropolis (all redesigned to fit more with the world)
  • Wight Knight
  • Gargoyle
  • Search Ghost
Arendelle
  • Fiery Globe
  • Icy Cube
  • Crescendo
The Caribbean
  • Pirate
  • Air Pirate
  • Aquatank
  • Cannon Gun (redesigned to look like a cannon on a pirate ship)
  • Barrel Spider
San Fransokyo
  • Strafer
  • Devastator
  • Defender (redesigned to look more robotic)
  • Surveillance Robot (redesigned to look more futuristic)
  • Angel Star

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Hm,
Wonderland
Hook Bat
Crescendo (I know it appeared in COM, but those were just illusions)
Neverland
shaman wild
Sniper wild
Country of the Musketeers
Lance Soldier
Hook Bats

Strafer

Awards
Olympus
Rabid dog
Bully dog
Minute bomb
Fiery glob
Fire Plant -Mountain only
Flare note -Late game revisit
Heat Saber -Late game revisit uncommon

Toy Box
Gigas Shadow -uncommon
Hot rod
Aeroplane
Toy Soldier -Late game revisit

Kingdom of Corona
Creeper Plant -in forest
Green requiem -in forest
Armored knight -near the kingdom
Lance Soldier -near the kingdom
Aerial knocker
Creeper (nobody)

Montropolis
Search ghost
Graveyard -design changed slightly more colorful
Red hot chili (Unversed)(Should have been setting everything on fire)
Scrapper (Unversed)
Spider Chest (Unversed)

Arendelle
Armored knight
Lance soldier
Icy cube
Skater bomb
Chill Ripper -uncommon
Freeze Plant
Creeper (Nobody)

The Caribbean
cannon gun -near wreckage
Jumbo cannon -near wreckage
Air Pirate
Aerial knocker -Random islands
Minute bomb -Pirate related things idk
Bubble beat
Armored knight -only Port Royal
Surveillance robot -only Port Royal
Dark ball -underwater mostly

San Fransokyo
Green requiem
Devastator
Strafer
Surveillance robot
Switch launcher
minute bomb -uncommon (mostly active during the episode, not very active after)
Search ghost
Artful flyer -Above Skyscrapers uncommon
Blitz Spear -uncommon

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
Wyverns and Behemoths along with Surveillance Robots and Armored Knights. The 1000 heartless battle we deserved but never got.
I'd choose an original world for that, but if it has to be a Disney World then San Fransokyo is good enough.

Holy Star in Toy Box. Looks like a toy and it's a shame we haven't seen them since Re:Coded.

The original ''color + music'' heartless. We got prettier variants -except for Green Requiem- in KH3, but I don't like their elemental sygils that make them more predictable and easier to spot. At least they should appear in Olympus, because it's also a KH1 world.

The Ruler of the Sky from Days would really fit the Caribbean, but it'd be a bit redundant because we already have the giant skeleton bird.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Wyverns and Behemoths along with Surveillance Robots and Armored Knights. The 1000 heartless battle we deserved but never got.
I'd choose an original world for that, but if it has to be a Disney World then San Fransokyo is good enough.

Holy Star in Toy Box. Looks like a toy and it's a shame we haven't seen them since Re:Coded.

The original ''color + music'' heartless. We got prettier variants -except for Green Requiem- in KH3, but I don't like their elemental sygils that make them more predictable and easier to spot. At least they should appear in Olympus, because it's also a KH1 world.

The Ruler of the Sky from Days would really fit the Caribbean, but it'd be a bit redundant because we already have the giant skeleton bird.
Oh you mean the raging vulture right? man that was an impressive fight, easily ruler of the sky done right. However, it's head looks more like a pterosaur (which is classified as a flying reptile now). I guess it can be chalked up to it's appearance with the anchors and skeletal form fitting the Caribbean's aesthetic.
(Although the cropduster like heartless that you ride on to attack it certainly seem like they'd fit Timeless River if only for the cropduster attributes).

okhi12

Awards
Oh you mean the raging vulture right? man that was an impressive fight, easily ruler of the sky done right. However, it's head looks more like a pterosaur (which is classified as a flying reptile now). I guess it can be chalked up to it's appearance with the anchors and skeletal form fitting the Caribbean's aesthetic.
(Although the cropduster like heartless that you ride on to attack it certainly seem like they'd fit Timeless River if only for the cropduster attributes).
Easily one of my favorite non-Disney KH3 bosses, not counting ReMind. The Raging Vulture, Skoll and the Lump of Horror.
The Lump of Horror has a fitting name when playing on critical.
The Vaporflies really look like something out of Timeless River, but that trail of smoke/steam is too colorful for such a monochromatic world, haha.

Soldier

Awards
Easily one of my favorite non-Disney KH3 bosses, not counting ReMind. The Raging Vulture, Skoll and the Lump of Horror.
The Lump of Horror has a fitting name when playing on critical.
The Vaporflies really look like something out of Timeless River, but that trail of smoke/steam is too colorful for such a monochromatic world, haha.
But that's the thing, their whole gimmick is that they're based around the planes that dispersed pesticides onto farms in the early 40s (maybe 50s), and old cartoons would reference them frequently. Perhaps they could just release a single white cloud as they fly around.

And although I have yet to play critical mode, I figured the lump of horror would be quite the challenge, as you have said, it is very apt.

horto12485

Awards
I don't know...

Olympus

Assault Rider (In the Style of Greece)
Yellow Opera
Heat Saber
Red Nocturne
Scarlet Tango

Yellow Mustard (Unversed)

That's all i can think of for the Old Heartless in Olympus

Toy Box

Aeroplane
Toy Soldier (In the Style of Toy Box)
Gigas Shadow
Hot Rod

Kingdom of Corona

Creeper Plant
Armored Knight
Lance Soldier
Aerial Knocker
Green Requiem

Creeper (Nobody)

Monstropolis

Wight Knight
Search Ghost
Graveyard

Red Hot Chili, Scrapper and SpiderChest (Unversed)

Arendelle

Fiery Globe
Icy Cube
Blue Rhapsody
Skater Bomb
Chill Ripper
Crimson Jazz
Blizzard Plant

Blue Sea Salt (Unversed)

The Caribbean/Port Royal

Cannon Gun
Jumbo Cannon