• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about BBS memory size

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
This can be deleted after an answer but I just wanted to know how much a save file for BBS takes, how much the data installs take, and any other additional things. Please and thanks for any answers. :)

Terraearthman15

no problem 1 save file for Ven for instance is: 288kb. the same goes for Terra, Aqua, and the Last Chapter. data install varies... the best is like 600mb and it takes about an hour there is one that is 30mb and the other one i forgot. But um data install really only speeds up the loading time between maps and menus it is very recommended and needed.

Jakek9

So would an empty 1 GB memory stick be able to do Data Install? And if so, what size?

This will be the only PSP game I play so I don't mind my card being taken up. I've had my PSP for years and haven't had a good game on it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there are plenty of good games coming out....i'm sure you don't need the highest data install if you have 1GB memory stick.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
So would an empty 1 GB memory stick be able to do Data Install? And if so, what size?

This will be the only PSP game I play so I don't mind my card being taken up. I've had my PSP for years and haven't had a good game on it.

I'm pretty sure that should be enough even if you did the 600 MB data install.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I have a 1 gig so I probably might only do the middle one. Alot of other great games use data install nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back