• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

I don't think so
I don't think the change form is something they'll talk about in the game
unless it has some suprise significance(probaly spelled the wrong gosh I'm slow) about combining hearts u know

sinharvest_angel

oh great another n00b, how do we know?!, this has been asked so many times, ok, fine then who does he fuse with

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Grr, what do you mean can he use the drive form? It hasn't even been confirmed if he is playable. =P

ASMS

monkeybutt said:
Grr, what do you mean can he use the drive form? It hasn't even been confirmed if he is playable. =P

according to the threads it has been confirmed

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
according to the threads it has been confirmed

xD Wanna be smart? Threads? Square enix said NOTHING about BHK, so your going to trust the threads here?

ASMS

are u guys talking about me
I said that BHK is confirmed as playable I'm pretty sure he can't transform

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think the BHK can do fusions. I think fusions is now officially a Sora exclusive just like how Omnislash is a Cloud exclusive.

sinharvest_angel

look it doesnt matter what u say, cause ur wrong, didnt u read what monkeybutt just said, oh and the only reason cloud can do omnislash is casue he has a big -ass sword, not a good anology =)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i got to say something that you guys can't get into your head

THIS IS KHINSIDER TERRITORY UP IN THIS HIZZE. I WOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE BUT SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
jusyt cuz monkeybutt said it doesnt mean its not in it sinharvest monkey butt just didnt read the interview nomura said hes playable

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Provide me a DIRECT LINK. And if you can prove me wrong, I'll apologize, and you get a cookie. =D

Edit:

Oooh, nvm found it.

At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

Just because he's a playable charecter doesn't mean he is replacing Sora in any way. In other words, you might play as him only for less then an hour. Also he said he "is to be" not "100% he is". Just to Fix misquoted speculation. =P Here is the cookie anyway:

evil_cookie_1.jpg
Fear the evil cookie!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back