• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
sinharvest_angel said:
look it doesnt matter what u say, cause ur wrong, didnt u read what monkeybutt just said, oh and the only reason cloud can do omnislash is casue he has a big -ass sword, not a good anology =)

So you're telling me that all characters with big swords can do Omnislash. Well then, how come Auron didn't do the infamous Cloud Omnislash in FFX. Oh, that's right, because he can't do it. And by the way, fusions are so far a Sora exclusive. Check the pictures, read the Nomura interviews, and you'll basically figure out that is the truth.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What the hell is so special about dual wielding anyway?

OMFGZ HE CRARRY 2 SW0RDZ N0T 1

TTBK2

Awards
OMFGZ Please don't do that. Sarcasm gets tired after too many uses. And its believed to be special for a few reasons.

1. Sora has to fuse with Goofy to get 2 as we can see.
2. So far only two people can do it.
3. It could hold some importance if that theory about 4 keys to 4 dimensions is true.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, Monkeybutt, if you see this, this is what sarcasm can do. He changed his freakin' sig either because he wanted to respond to my sarcasm(which would be smart) or he thought I was giving him advice on what he should put in his sig. No offence, KH2Researcher.

iholdthekeys

^^^^^^i agree, except i just want to know wat bhk's name is, i'm telling you when kh2 comes out, we probably won't like his name at all and still call him bhk

anyone but me

yea.. BHK has been confirmed playable for a long time monkeybutt.. and it isn't misspeculation with the 'is to be'.. he is definetly playable.. but probably only for the awakening or just for the first world.. and I too am happy that they aren't telling anything about BHK

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
what i think BHK is evil the reson why is when sora became a heartless it opened the the other side also he looks pissed off at most of the pics and confued when he meet axel in the traler i think axel tells him that he is an empty shell and send him to kill sora so he can get his heart back also in most of the vedio he says where sora that why i think bhk might be evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back