• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Blank Points (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taihaku

Hey all I've been lurking on this forum for some time and I just finished BBS and watched blank points. Now I just registered to ask something that has been bugging me.

See I was trying to figure out ways in which Master Xehanort could return in KH3. My first theory was that when Master Xehanort released his heart to join with Terra, his body would become a nobody. Later I debunked my own theory remembering a nobody can only be formed when a heartless is created.

But now we have the being known as Xehanort the apprentice. A big clusterfuck of Master Xehanort's heart fused with Terra's heart which was previously fused with Master Eraqus' heart all inside Terra's body. Now this instance reminded me of Sora's heart in KH1 in which both Kairi and Sora's heart were inside Sora's body (Ventus' heart is in there too somewhere but I'm going to ignore him for now).

When Sora released his heart and became a heartless, 2 nobodies were created: Roxas and Namine. Roxas was created due to Sora's heart being released and a heartless being created, while Namine was created to Kairi's heart being released and a heartless being created (did not matter that they were created due to the same heartless).

What I'm wondering is does the same logic in the instance of Sora releasing his heart hold the same logic as when Xehanort the apprentice opened his heart to darkness and became a heartless? If so would there not be THREE nobodies created when Xehanort the apprentice released his heart? One would be from Terra's heart being released, one from Master Xehanort's, and one from Master Eraqus'.

Obviously Xemnas would be either Terra's heart's nobody or Master Xehanort's. But shouldn't there still be two very important nobodies out there that haven't been discovered yet? If there IS only one nobody due to Xehanort the apprentice's heart being consumed is there a reason why?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, here's the answer:
Nomura said that if you defeat a Heartless then a Nobody, the original person will come back. Since AnsemSoD and Xemnas have been defeated, we can assume that Xehanort will come back as Apprentice Xehanort.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Taihaku: You make an interesting point. It is possible that there could be at least one extra Nobody floating around the KH universe (if it's true that supposedly Eraqus and Terra's hearts are fused).
skyfoxx is correct, for KH3 we're most likely going to be dealing with the restored body of Apprentice Xehanort but what you've said makes me wonder if an extra nobody could be the plot point of KH3D or of that other mystery game we have yet to know the title of.
Though I'm sure someone may come to this thread and disprove this theory sooner or later. XD Who knows?

Taihaku

Okay, here's the answer:
Nomura said that if you defeat a Heartless then a Nobody, the original person will come back. Since AnsemSoD and Xemnas have been defeated, we can assume that Xehanort will come back as Apprentice Xehanort.

I can accept this but still it doesn't really answer if there's some other Xehanort apprentice nobodies out there. However it is interesting that if there are extra nobodies, these might have to be defeated for Xehanort the apprentice to return.

Do you think the Mysterious Figure is Terra's and Eraqus' Nobody?
It's possible as long as the encounter with him isn't canon as it obviously takes place before Xehanort the apprentice becomes a heartless.

To continue on my theory im still unsure of Xemnas being either Terra's or Master Xehanorts nobody. Right now im 50/50 but slightly leaning towards Terra. Him talking to Aqua's armor referring to it as "his friend" kinda edges towards Terra.

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I can accept this but still it doesn't really answer if there's some other Xehanort apprentice nobodies out there.
I'm not too sure about how everything in the KH universe works (is anybody?), so I really have no idea if multiple nobodies would be created or not. But if each heart inside of Apprentice Xehanort got their own nobody, that also makes me wonder: was Xemnas MX's nobody? If 3 hearts should create 3 different nobodies, then one would have to be Terra's nobody, one would have to be MX's nobody, and one would have to be Eraqus'. So if Xemnas WAS MX's nobody. then why doesn't he look like MX? Why does he still resemble Terra, even though Terra should have a separate nobody? If he was just MX's nobody, why doesn't he look older? and more importantly, why would he call aqua's armor "old friend" if he's not Terra?

That makes me think that Xemnas is still a combination of Terra and MX. I'm not sure about Eraqus, though. Me may be in there somewhere. So to me, it seems that all 3 hearts just made one nobody.

I'm really just guessing here. I have no idea O.O

Last edited:

Taihaku

If i had to come up with a theory on the spot it would be that Xemnas was Terra's heart's nobody, given Terra's body which was corrupted by Master Xehanort. Odd I know considering we think of Terra as a good guy but without his soul (inside Lingering Sentiment) or his heart, Terra's nobody could be evil Xemnas.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What I'm wondering is does the same logic in the instance of Sora releasing his heart hold the same logic as when Xehanort the apprentice opened his heart to darkness and became a heartless? If so would there not be THREE nobodies created when Xehanort the apprentice released his heart? One would be from Terra's heart being released, one from Master Xehanort's, and one from Master Eraqus'.

Not necessarily. Looking at the Sora/Kairi/Ven example, it seems that Nobodies were only created when the hearts were actually released. Look at Ven's heart; it stayed with the body and soul as part of the Nobody. He didn't make a Namine-type Nobody of his own because while Kairi's heart left, his didn't. So, if Terra and ME's hearts simply stayed with (Terra's) body and soul when Xemnas was born, then Nobodies wouldn't have been created.

GTarablus

I honestly think Taihaku is up to something, maybe even the whole plot of KH3d or KH3 will be based on this...
I think Xemnas is indeed Terra's nobody, mainly because of him calling Aqua's armor; "old friend". But i still don't know why he's evil.

Taihaku

Not necessarily. Looking at the Sora/Kairi/Ven example, it seems that Nobodies were only created when the hearts were actually released. Look at Ven's heart; it stayed with the body and soul as part of the Nobody. He didn't make a Namine-type Nobody of his own because while Kairi's heart left, his didn't. So, if Terra and ME's hearts simply stayed with (Terra's) body and soul when Xemnas was born, then Nobodies wouldn't have been created.

This is the only thing I could think of as a counterargument to multiple nobodies from Xehanort. My counter to it would be that there were signs that Ventus' heart was inside Roxas. At some points he had emotions and even looked like Ventus. However, Xemnas has no signs of emotion just a very powerful nobody who is obsessed with obtaining a heart, in particular kingdom hearts. I doubt ME's heart or any other heart hijacked onto Xemnas like Ventus' heart latched onto Roxas or there would be signs.

To make it simpler:
Ven's heart never left the body therefore it never created a nobody.
ME's and MX's heart could have easily left the body when Xehanort the apprentice became a heartless therefore more nobodies could be created because there are no signs of Xemnas having a heart.

Again this is all conjecture....trying to figure out the KH rules is confusing as heck =P.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
This is the only thing I could think of as a counterargument to multiple nobodies from Xehanort. My counter to it would be that there were signs that Ventus' heart was inside Roxas. At some points he had emotions and even looked like Ventus. However, Xemnas has no signs of emotion just a very powerful nobody who is obsessed with obtaining a heart, in particular kingdom hearts. I doubt ME's heart or any other heart hijacked onto Xemnas like Ventus' heart latched onto Roxas or there would be signs.

To make it simpler:
Ven's heart never left the body therefore it never created a nobody.
ME's and MX's heart could have easily left the body when Xehanort the apprentice became a heartless therefore more nobodies could be created because there are no signs of Xemnas having a heart.

Again this is all conjecture....trying to figure out the KH rules is confusing as heck =P.

yo check out my thread (the eraqus sentiments one) it answers goldplanners counter argument & i gave you i shout out! id love to hear what you think of my theory

i didnt post it hear and made a new thread because i didnt want to derail this one, since were not talking about Eraqus sentiments

billyzanesucks

I remember Nomura saying something like 'Xemnas gained the memories of both of his past selves, Master Xehanort and Terra.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back