• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question About Cycling Through Commands in kh3d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

To those that have played the japanese version, do you have to always use the 3ds d-pad to cycle through commands, or is there an option where you can use a different control scheme (like the one in re:coded) where you can cycle through the commands by pressing L? Or just any alternative control schemes...cycling through commands with the d-pad in the demo was rather awkward imo

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about this but I was hoping there was a way to invert the scrolling as in BBS (so when I press down, the command above becomes selectable).

Unumus

Awards
I'm not sure either but I hope that there is. When I was playing the demo, trying to scroll through the commands felt really weird while using the circle pad. I could only really do it when I was in the middle of attacking. However, you get used to it. At least I did...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh I got used to it too, but the way the demo is set up is when you hit down to scroll (as I got used to in BBS and Re:coded) I was trying to access the other visible command. Instead it scrolled to the one I couldn't see. :X

hence why i prefer inverting the command controls.

Unumus

Awards
It's funny because I dont even know what direction I'm used to. I just adjust if it seems awkward; I never really pay attention to the name. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back