• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about EXP farming on Quest 57

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

Greetings, my friends.

I have read the walkthrough about KH UX Japan version here and found that the best leveling method (to collect lots of Lux) is go to Story Mission 57, equip 2 6* Wakka medals on first and second slots, and another speed medals on the rest of slots to make sure we kill every Heartless in 1 turn.

Regarding this statement, I wanna ask 2 things to you:

1. Does this method really work in NA version? That we are guaranteed to collect about 1400 to 1500 by applying this Wakka medals thing regardless of our character's level?

2. Do I have to upgrade all 5 special attack slots and activate Guilt bonus on both 6* Wakka medals? Or just let them empty = we just have to equip 2 6* Wakka medals with empty special attack slots?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but to find the answer through thousand pages is just too much.

Thank you for your answer!

gnurtanio

Awards
Greetings, my friends.

I have read the walkthrough about KH UX Japan version here and found that the best leveling method (to collect lots of Lux) is go to Story Mission 57, equip 2 6* Wakka medals on first and second slots, and another speed medals on the rest of slots to make sure we kill every Heartless in 1 turn.

Regarding this statement, I wanna ask 2 things to you:

1. Does this method really work in NA version? That we are guaranteed to collect about 1400 to 1500 by applying this Wakka medals thing regardless of our character's level?

2. Do I have to upgrade all 5 special attack slots and activate Guilt bonus on both 6* Wakka medals? Or just let them empty = we just have to equip 2 6* Wakka medals with empty special attack slots?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but to find the answer through thousand pages is just too much.

Thank you for your answer!

1. Yep it works in NA Version

2. Nope. its better if you let them empty and make it LV 1 for minimum damage. More hit you deal, More LUX you will get when you kill the heartless.. you can bring 2 6* wakka if you have low deck cost, later it's better if you bring 3 6* wakka LV 1 (if your deck cost sufficient). Plus by doing 3 times Quest 57, you will summon Guard Armor Raid Boss.

Qiesamuel

1. Yep it works in NA Version

2. Nope. its better if you let them empty and make it LV 1 for minimum damage. More hit you deal, More LUX you will get when you kill the heartless.. you can bring 2 6* wakka if you have low deck cost, later it's better if you bring 3 6* wakka LV 1 (if your deck cost sufficient). Plus by doing 3 times Quest 57, you will summon Guard Armor Raid Boss.

Thank you so much for your answer, gnurtanio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back