• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Ienzo and other characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

So this game just made things more confusing..there is some things that were not really explained so can someone explain why...

1. Why is Ienzo such a little kid?? if he is supposed to become Zexion around a year later after..I doubt he grw THAT much in a year and Zexion is ATLEAST 16..so why would he look so small right before turning into a nobody..espeically since nomura confirmed that Braig and xigbar are about the same age and just a year apart....

2. Did the game ever explain why XIGBAR is sdescribed as number 2? we know he is not second in command but was there a reason to being number 2 of the org if all the apprentices joiend at the same time...

3. Did the game ever explain why louie duey huey lookt he SAME 10 years ago and why cinderella, snow white and aurora are also the same age? dont tell me that disney doesnt age because we have seen many characters aging like hercules and others >_>

4. Why the hell did Donal and goofy not remember yensids tower in kh2 if they were there in BBS? they are not little kids in this game so it wouldnt be a good escuse to just forget something as significant as that 10 years later...i remember places from 10 years ago.

5.Is there a reason why Aqua did not age in the Dark realm? anything confirmed yet?

6.What were isa and lea plannig to do in ansems castle?

7. Anyone find it ironic and funny that Dilan(with aeleus) throws isa and lea out of the castle towards the end of the game and yet Isas nobody- saix becomes second in command in the organization later on and bosses THEM around....

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
um wen did it ever say that zexion and xigbar were the same age? it reverse/rebirth zexion looks rlly young to me and looks lik hes possibly the orgs youngest member. there is the posssibility that zexion is still a kid but uses his illusions to hide his young age.

State

Awards
hello??? bumpaga

anyone available?????

hello. don't bump something that's still on the first page. :/

a lot of people are on but that doesn't mean all of them can answer your question.

Xango99

umm I never said that zexion and Braig were the same age! I said that XIGBAR and braif were about the same age...

QUEST

@2: Secret ending, probably.
@3: You can't mess with original Disney characters. Hercules actually has a younger self in the Movie. (edit: Princess thing-you don't really age after like 20, which they look like they would be.)
@4: What do you mean 'Don't remember?' They specifically said that Mickey was taught by Yen Sid in this tower.. and it was 10 years ago, try remembering something perfectly from that long ago (especially at the age they should be).

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I honestly dont have CONFIRMED answers to any of these, but we still dont have most of the cutscenes translated so we will figure things out in a little bit...be patient

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
1. Why is Ienzo such a little kid?? if he is supposed to become Zexion around a year later after..I doubt he grw THAT much in a year and Zexion is ATLEAST 16..so why would he look so small right before turning into a nobody..espeically since nomura confirmed that Braig and xigbar are about the same age and just a year apart....

I'm not sure. Maybe, one of the experiments the apprentices do are aging, and that's how Ienzo grows, like, 7 years in 1 year, and how XtA becomes 30 like Xemnas.

2. Did the game ever explain why XIGBAR is sdescribed as number 2? we know he is not second in command but was there a reason to being number 2 of the org if all the apprentices joiend at the same time...

The actual number has nothing to do rank. Saix is 2nd in command; Braig must have been turned into a nobody consecutively after XtA.

3. Did the game ever explain why louie duey huey lookt he SAME 10 years ago and why cinderella, snow white and aurora are also the same age? dont tell me that disney doesnt age because we have seen many characters aging like hercules and others >_>

Not sure about the nephews, but, maybe for the princesses, when their hearts are stolen, they don't age. Or, because of having their pure hearts, they don't age.

4. Why the hell did Donal and goofy not remember yensids tower in kh2 if they were there in BBS? they are not little kids in this game so it wouldnt be a good escuse to just forget something as significant as that 10 years later...i remember places from 10 years ago.

Maybe, between CoM and KH2, not all of their memories came back.

5.Is there a reason why Aqua did not age in the Dark realm? anything confirmed yet?

Nothing has been confirmed, but fans speculate that time doesn't exist there, therefore they don't age.

I don't think they were trying to break in to do something. I think they were just bored and wanted to go have some fun.

7. Anyone find it ironic and funny that Dilan(with aeleus) throws isa and lea out of the castle towards the end of the game and yet Isas nobody- saix becomes second in command in the organization later on and bosses THEM around....

I never thought of that. Thats funny xD.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Ienzo is probably a lil' kid because BBS takes place 10 years before the first KH game. I'm sure he lost his heart by then.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
So this game just made things more confusing..there is some things that were not really explained so can someone explain why...

okay^^

no, they dont turn into nobodies until WAY after terranort/xehanort(wateva the hell they call him now!!)
me, personally, dont think they'll lose there hearts for another good couple of years. ienzo will grow up by then, and hopefully wont be mute!ienzo for ever XD

It could be that he is the second one to go heartless. ithey might all be in chronilogical order.

the disney world flux- nobody ages in the disney verse, kh or other wise. that, any nomu problely dont have the rights to age anoone for real (which may be why max and PJ isnt in the series)^^

maybe it's because they ARE donald and goofy that they did forget?

nah, im kidding^^. for all we know, they could be sworn to secrcy. And, knowing nomu, it will problely never be revealed XD

nothing officially confirmed yet (Again, knowing nomu...)
as an artist, i can kinda tell how annoying it is to make new designs for the same character. Aqua herself had already gonwe tho 3-4 redesigns since the game was annonced. that, and, i think there was an overload on character models...I think that Zack, SRK, and Ansem was the last straw for the system...)

blow up the place...IM KIDDING!!XDDD
some sort of prank, im sure (lea's character screams prankster XD)

Love that scene^^
theres alot of irony in isa's character, to the point it's not even funny (it's hilariousXD)
and, it's to be expected of lea- he is gonna grow up to be axel some day- got it memorized?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

No, Nomura said that the age difference between Xigbar and Braig is merely an optical illusion that your eyes are playing on you. It wasn't explained why Ienzo is so young, he is even seen holding Ansem the Wise's hand and eating Sea Salt Ice Cream while they walk the Castle halls.

Not the exact same time, i'm sure it took others a little longer to get used to the idea as opposed to others, and it seems Xigbar largely influenced Xehanort's experiments so it seems fit for him to be the second member of a group he help create.

No it's not explained, but the Princesses seem to have been taken from their home world's after Birth by Sleep and their Pods seem to keep them in a State of Suspension. This would keep them from aging.

They did, told told Sora who Master Yensid was, they were just a little preoccupied with Pete to go into great detail and reminise about the Tower and its inhabitant.

A explaination is not provided but, some beleive that the Realm of Darkness brings the aging process to a stop. Which is possible, but another explaination may be provided when she goes to Castle Oblivion, where the Secret Boss BAttle is beleived to be.

Wasn't stated but, might be touched upon in the Ultimania.

No, I didn't really expect him to be a superior to anyone really since he is just a guard/ doorkeeper. They probably don't even remember each other either.

Also for any other questions, you should ask them in http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/143006-frequently-asked-birth-sleep-questions.html that thread.

Xango99

its still weird how donald and goofy could forget a place like yensids tower..the place where they watched mickey train..where they saw ven fall from the sky outside the tower.....then in kh2 they act like theyve never been there before even though it looks exactly the same >_>.......i dont think 10 years is enough for grown folks like that to forget....its liek me ending up in my grandmas house which i have nto seen for 10 years, I would still remember that it is my grannys place as long as everything still looks the same.

And anyone noctices that Dilans eyes are different color from xaldin and his ears are also shaped slightly different. he also doesnt have any ear rings unlike xaldin....

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
its still weird how donald and goofy could forget a place like yensids tower..the place where they watched mickey train..where they saw ven fall from the sky outside the tower.....then in kh2 they act like theyve never been there before even though it looks exactly the same >_>.......i dont think 10 years is enough for grown folks like that to forget....its liek me ending up in my grandmas house which i have nto seen for 10 years, I would still remember that it is my grannys place as long as everything still looks the same.

facepalmDid you read any of the above posts? Almost everyone just posted that they did remeber it.

Viku

I used to wonder that too, but then I remember the drastic puberty changes of kairi and Riku. So it's possible puberty hit Zexion hard....that or Illusions....

If I remember correctly not all Org. members joined at the same time. I still remember certain scene in KH2FM+ where Xigbar talks about the last recruited members. Also, i don't think the number is connected to the rank but at the time he/she was recruited.

It's the Disney Gene I tell ya. It's the secret to iinmortality!!!

Joke aside, probably Disney didn't let Nomura age some disney characters.

Now that I believe is a retcon made by Nomura. That ormaybe they forgot about it after Chains of Memories.

The following choices can be the correct one I suppose:

A-Time progress in a different way at the Realm of Darkness
B-Aqua has the Disney Gene (or Nomura was too lazy to update her looks)
C- MILF ALERT! MILF ALERT!

Fill it with Graffiti? Throw eggs at the guards? I dunno. Nomura did said Lea and Isa's appearance wasn't THAT important...

I haven't watch that part yet....

Xango99

Did you even look at the scene Insomniac? I didnt say they didnt remember the events Iim saying why they didnt remember the PLACE itself that Yensid lived in that particular tower!

In kh2 when they get to the tower, they see pete and Pete rambles about yensid living in the tower and how he is gonna turn him into a heartless...then Donald looks up in surprise and says..."MASTER YENSID LIVES HERE???" then rushes inside to go meet him.

Now why would Donald say something liek that if he knew Yensid lived there already? I think you need to watch that scene again....

MeggieKeyblader

Lol yeah, there's a lot of ironic, funny things like that in BbS. We see Ven and Lea playing with Terra's sword, which is funny because Roxas, who looks like Ven, later becomes best friends with Axel, Lea's Nobody. And Terra gives Braig his scars, and Terra later becomes Xehanort, and Braig and Xehanort are the first two members of the Organization. Oh yeah, and Vanitas is connected to Sora, and MX connected to Xehanort, so in an indirect way Sora was kinda Xehanort's apprentice, which is weird b/c Sora's the main protagonist and Xeha's the main antagonist. xD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Because it's 10 years before KH1.

Where did it ever say that Nobodies don't age? I don't see the problem here. Lea is very young too, compared to his KH2 self. And so is Isa and Braig too. Braig is obviously younger, seen his hair color. Hell, they are all 10 years younger. Xemnas is adult instead of a teenager like Terra was.

It's as simple as that.

Would you age in something that's the equivalent of Heaven or Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back