• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about kh2 jap version.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

ok, I am going to get kh2 jap. version for christmas or a few days about. ok most of u guys know that :p now where is the best place to pre-order it or order it? like the cheapest shipping or free shipping.

B

bettermanlamia

ok, i knew about it from amazon.com, i dont trust ebay right now. is there anywhere else? besides Play-asia.com

B

bettermanlamia

unknown_boy said:
You lucky basterd! Go on either ebay or amazon. (whispers to himself) lucky basterd
yes im a lucky bastard HAHAHAHA :p lol

No im not japanese.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
God damn....I'm too lazy to order it from japan(and i'm out of money...) but i have that chip thingy in my PS2 that let's you play games from japan...(i have star ocean from japan) :)

Last edited:

Niemand

Chip or SwapMagic...either way works, I think. After all with 3.6Plus even FFX(-2) International runs now. Otherwise there are Patches for those not running (requires DVD-Writer). Hope for a friend even KH2 runs with it.

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

im getting kh2 with the Swap magic and Slide card.:-D it will let me play kh2 on my ps2 amercain

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Heh... I have a chipped PS2, so I get to play on ANY region!!! >XD
Though I'am not sure if I should get it, the all japanese I can is Arigato (Thank you), Yorusai (Shut up) and Baka (Idiot).

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
OK! That's it! I had enough! I can't wait any longer! I shall buy the game! Don't care if it's on japanese, I'll just imagine that I'am watching a kick-ass anime! I have a chipped PS2, so I get to play games from ALL region!!!<XD

B

bettermanlamia

Krillos said:
OK! That's it! I had enough! I can't wait any longer! I shall buy the game! Don't care if it's on japanese, I'll just imagine that I'am watching a kick-ass anime! I have a chipped PS2, so I get to play games from ALL region!!!<XD
YEA!!!! THIS GUY THINKS LIKE ME!!! HAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back