• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question About KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Easy Mode - you can't get it.

Standard Mode - Must complete the entire journal and worlds.

Proud Mode - Must complete EVERY world including 100 Arce Wood and....Atlantica.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
hmm hate to put yeh down but um.. YES VERY. Then again you can always test your skills at proud mode. I'm personally gunna try to complete all three levels even though i've already watched the secret ending on youtube.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
this is very funny..
i just asked this very same question earlier!

Axel... the fire king

axel_wallpaper1.jpg

Aros123

is compleating the journal hard? HELL YA! when they say compleat the journal, they mean unlock the mini games, compleat them one and again with a certain score, fight in the tournaments, win them again with a certain score, find all the treasure chest, and even compleat the syntisis notes

KingdomSealer

yeah its hard to do. especially the tournaments by getting a certian score on them. im having a paticularly hard time getting those done.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I already beat it on standard.. twice but I started on proud now because there is absolutely no chance that I'm gonna try to complete Jiminy's Journal. I may even start to think about finishing it when kh 3287432 comes out (lol) I am gonna beat proud mode so that I can get it MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH easierlyer :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back