• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about 'previous' characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

I haven't yet read how the game explained the past Mickey versions + Pinocchio and I also haven't seen anything yet on the Maleficent appearing at Disney Castle-scene. Does somebody have some info about this?

billyzanesucks

If you haven't already guessed, it's the world's dream. Assuming that you're asking how Maleficent's alive, she probably lived through KHII.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Maleficent can pretty much enter the Castle as she chooses, from what I've seen. She bursts in in KH2, but then even after the Cornerstone is restored she still manages to waltz in like she owns the place in Re:coded and DDD.

I'm guessing that she is just immune to the spell it's supposed to put out to keep out bad intruders.

waltz in like she owns the place in Re:coded and DDD.

You shore those weren't Data!DC?

I'm guessing that she is just immune to the spell it's supposed to put out to keep out bad intruders.

The purpose of the Cornerstone is to keepout hearts of darkness. The fact she can just walk into the castle is prof she's losing her dark cred.

flurryflames

I think being a sorceress she can bypass such borders that would normally keep out intruders. It seems that her power seems to be great in some degree.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'd like to think that the older versions of people in the RoS are lost memories of themselves. Things forgoten and since forgoten, sent to the RoS. If you restore them the memories that were lost would return to that person. This is all theory, because I don't speak Jappanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back