• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about releasing a game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

Hey i was just wondering, has there ever been a case where a game company officially gave the release date for a game, but then the date was pushed to an earlier date then the one given?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
I think so, but they had set the date way in advance and they had time to push it to a earlier date
kh2 has like a month till it comes out so i really don't think they'll push it any closer and just after they gave out the release date too

Aros123

OmegaChosen said:
I think so, but they had set the date way in advance and they had time to push it to a earlier date
kh2 has like a month till it comes out so i really don't think they'll push it any closer and just after they gave out the release date too
"sign" you've got a point there, i was hoping a thing like that would happen so we could get the game sooner. well at least it can't be pushed back any further

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Hmmmm, that happened with the NA version of Dragon Quest VIII. It
was scheduled to release on 11/22/05, but released 11/15/05

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back