• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

For the life of me I can't find anything to answer this question so I'll chance it to see if anyone else knows.

It's explained in KH 3D that the yellow eyes and pointed ears are sure signs that said people are 'becoming' Xehanort in some shape or form. I know Xigbar was onboard with the whole process and seemingly accepts it; but what about Saïx?

In 358/2 Days he and Axel were plotting against Xemnas from the beginning; and Saïx was clearly on Axel's side at the start of the whole operation, yet his eyes were already yellow and his ears were pointed. Why would that be? Was he aware of the 'Xehanortification' process and accepted it only to further convince Xemnas he was loyal?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
We don't know, but if I were to suggest anything, it would be that the Resucant's sigil is carved on Saix's face.

He might of been one of the first who grew a heart, so Xehanort, seizing the chance, tried for him first, but he put up a fight and that's what left him the scar.
I don't think Saix is evil by his own will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back