• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about the keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arieru

im sorry i just dont know the answer to this. why do TAV's keyblades evolve? im not talking about the ones they got from worlds, im talking about their own ones, i dont see why or how they changed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As in from the very first images to the release date?

Well, it appeared for a long time to be a re-design of their original Keyblades, because the old ones no longer appeared and only the new ones did.

Now that the game's been released, I don't know if the original Keyblades are still in the game, though.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The original Keyblade designs--which do appear as keychains in the game--can be considered the "ultimate stage" of Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Keyblades, as a sign of their skill towards the end of the game. The redesigned Keyblades are the default beginning Keyblades, a sort of "beginning stage" when their skills were still those of apprentices.

I hope that this clarifies things a little bit for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back