• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about the mx' plans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
what was the point of xehanort destroying land of departure?
like...basically why did he do it? was it just to feed more of terra's anger and showing terra that he is completely hopeless and everything in his life is empty? thus destroying his world?

that basically is xehanorts 2nd world he lived and grew up on and how he became a master and what caused his corruption of using darkness.

i mean he wants to balence the world unless he was bullshittin through his reports. i mean look at xehanorts heartless. he was basically master xehanort ...younger version cuz of terras body and soul that he came out of so XH wanted to cover the entire worlds with darkness? does master xehanort really want that as XH did since they are the same person? or does he really wanna balence out the worlds?

basically if he just wants to balence the worlds out of light and darkness then xehanort isnt really a bad guy.

...well u know aside from stealing the body of a 20 year old....

A

Azrael

Re: land of departure's destruction and question about the mx' plans

Master Xehanort traveled a lot. Other than that I assumed he did it for the lulz.

T

The Spoiler

Hes a badass motherfucker

Key

Exile
Awards

like...basically why did he do it? was it just to feed more of terra's anger and showing terra that he is completely hopeless and everything in his life is empty? thus destroying his world?

Basically, this. He was trying to piss Terra off enough so that he would succumb to his darkness.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Because he's Master Xehanort?
Because Master Xehanort is Master Xehanort?
Because he's a fucking bad ass?
Because he ass raped Terra, Aqua and Ven with a razor dildo; no lube with one hand behind his back?
Because he's the Juggernaut bitch?

Take your pick, I got more.

ReverseUnversed

Basically...yes. But that's a little confusing to me. I thought... he wanted the X-Blade?

kaialone

the topic title is a huge spoiler :O And i think he did it so Terra would fall into darkness and to make sure Aqua and Ven would come to the Keyblade Graveyard ,too.

Samhain

Bronze Member

it is not a spoiler because i didnt discuss about what mx plans were and who destroyed land of departure in the topic and besides everyone ...-yes even the ppl who r avoiding spoilers- knew land of departure was destroyed from the jump festa trailer they showed bck in december

and o guys well that makes sense.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

To get Terra to succumb to darkness....so he could be all depressed, and soon give up (which he obviously didnt).......MX wanted Terra see what his actions have wrought upon his home...because if he didnt attack Eraqus then LoD would stil be LoD and not CO....(and thats a possibility, not definite).

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Since the Land of Departure's destruction is a definite spoiler, I've edited the title of this thread.
Please be more careful, Samhain.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Since the Land of Departure's destruction is a definite spoiler, I've edited the title of this thread.
Please be more careful, Samhain.
i apologize but im pretty sure because the jump festa 2010 was released before the game was even leaked on youtube everyone knew land of departure was destroyed.
thats why in a scene of jump festa we saw terra looking down at his destroyed home. it even said on kh wiki before the game was leaked out so i would assume that isn't really a spoiler.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah he only did that to make terra mad. that makes it easier for him to take over terra =/
terra was a dumbass....

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

that basically is xehanorts 2nd world he lived and grew up on and how he became a master and what caused his corruption of using darkness.

i mean he wants to balence the world unless he was bullshittin through his reports. i mean look at xehanorts heartless. he was basically master xehanort ...younger version cuz of terras body and soul that he came out of so XH wanted to cover the entire worlds with darkness? does master xehanort really want that as XH did since they are the same person? or does he really wanna balence out the worlds?

basically if he just wants to balence the worlds out of light and darkness then xehanort isnt really a bad guy.

...well u know aside from stealing the body of a 20 year old....

Here's what I think. Master Xehanort wanted to balance the worlds in this way: create an equal balance of darkness and light. For whatever reason, he thought that in order to create this balance, more worlds would have to fall to darkness. Thus, he plunged worlds like the land of departure into darkness.

The destruction of the world may have had several purposes:
1. Destroy Terra's home and thus anger him
2. Destroy Eraqus's home to symbolize that both the master and his world are gone
3. Drench another world in darkness

It seems that the answer to this is unclear. I personally think that Xehanort's motives will be a huge theme in the later installments (and this new series Nomura is going to do.)

rhyth

Because he's a dirty bitch. Other than that, I guess he just wanted to mindfuck terra, fuel his anger, and make him ripe for the picking, like what everyone else says.

Gram

Banned
Awards
who know y?
the dude tryed to use darkness over the years, and lets face it he seen many years XD, the mofo was just insane.
genius but insane non the less.

Z

Zulkir

MX wants to balance the world by forcibly taking KH's power and reshaping the world as he sees fit, not by teaching people that darkness isn't something to be feared(like Riku, who understands that Light and Dark have to be together).

Master Xehanort traveled a lot. Other than that I assumed he did it for the lulz.

And this.

MX makes Ansem SoD and Xemnas look like bitches.

I hope when whole Xehanort comes back he's MX's personality.

+Had no remorse for what happens to Ven(who was only a 10 year old kid at the time) as long as he gets the apprentice he needs.
+Killed Terra's "Father", his old classmate Eraqus, without any remorse.
+Plunged Terra's world into darkness, then took over Terra's body, which STILL aged, Terra lost 10+Years of his life.

He's more utilitarian than Hojo imo(regards human life as nothing more than test subjects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back