• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
does anybody have a theory on things said in this battle such as 'why did HE choose you'

i was just wondering what people thought

skilled keyblada

good question actually, why did HE pick u. perhaps he was refering to mickey or whoever else amkes keyblades. not that nayone does.

supercallo

ok... im lost. i DID beat the game but evidently i didn't pay enough attention to witness the sora v. roxas part.....refresh my memeory PLZ

sora's_soul125

skilled keyblada said:
good question actually, why did HE pick u. perhaps he was refering to mickey or whoever else amkes keyblades. not that nayone does.
ok in com i was under the impresion that org 13 gave sora the keyblade but kh2 kinda went agenst that
but marluxia kep sayin he chose rit that sora is the rit one
maybe roxas remembers that and wanted to do it

iholdthekeys

ok, well i just figured out who "HE" is when he says his line and you don't need to beat the game to understand, cuz itz in the beginning of the game......... the "HE" roxas refers to is DiZ, cuz he said that he needs sum1 2 move around the realm of light 2 destroy the organization so i guess Roxas was up 4 it as long as he didn't have to give up his life so sora could become complete, so datz why roxas asked why did he choose you, cuz roxas didn't understand much about the keyblade in fact he didn't know why he had it 2 begin with even when he was conscius b4 his fight with riku....... after the battle and sora beat him, he understood....... then he said w/e line it was like oooh so that's why

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
supercallo said:
ok... im lost. i DID beat the game but evidently i didn't pay enough attention to witness the sora v. roxas part.....refresh my memeory PLZ

sora sees roxas no one else does they soon teleport to the station of serenity where they fight a long battle eventually sora loses his keyblade and roxas points the keyblade at his head. sora summons his lost keyblade beats up roxas. roxas leaves saying you make a good other. THE FIGHT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
*Sigh* Fools.

The organization was using Sora and the Keyblade to destroy heartless and release hearts for them to use, yes? Well, Roxas could've done the same thing, so Roxas is wondering why Xemnas and the organization chose to use Sora, instead of him.

supercallo

keyblader1234567 said:
sora sees roxas no one else does they soon teleport to the station of serenity where they fight a long battle eventually sora loses his keyblade and roxas points the keyblade at his head. sora summons his lost keyblade beats up roxas. roxas leaves saying you make a good other. THE FIGHT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Ok now i remember thanks keyblader.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually think Roxas wasn't talking about DiZ. I think he was talking about the voice. You know, the one that talked to Sora in Kh1 and then to Roxas in KH2.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Savior of Dawn said:
*Sigh* Fools.

The organization was using Sora and the Keyblade to destroy heartless and release hearts for them to use, yes? Well, Roxas could've done the same thing, so Roxas is wondering why Xemnas and the organization chose to use Sora, instead of him.

That makes sense, but at the same time it does not, Xemnas did NOT want Roxas to fuse with Sora, so apparently they did not want Sora around. And than after that, he sent Demyx to assasinate Sora.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
ok? i was actually going to ask a different question from a gameplay stature like why Nomura didn't make the battle playable in KH2...?

u pretty much answered my other questions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back