• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Tinker Bell in KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

Small question about Tinker Bell in KH1.

In KH1, she joins Sora, Donald & Goofy on their journey, right? So, shouldn't we have seen her in the cutscenes at Hollow Bastion? While I think about, the same goes for Jiminy Cricket. Where were they when they are supposedly travelling along?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Going by that, we would also need to see the Genie to show up as Aladdin requested him to travel with Sora.

Summons generally stay in another dimension (if their world is swallowed by darkness) or in their own world until Sora summons them, that's why they're called "summons". If they were there physically travelling alongside Sora and co. they would not need to be summoned because they would be already there.

As for Jiminy Cricket, in Chain of Memories, the mangas and also the beginning of KH 2 it is shown that Jiminy resides/hides inside the hood of Sora's hoodie, that's also why Sora never puts it on, because Jiminy is inside it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why are there usually 4 party members in a world but we only get to have three out in the field?

It would be too difficult to do everything if they had the main characters there, the world specific characters, and then Tinker Bell/Genie/Jiminy Cricket there as well. They would have served no purpose to the actual story and it's much easier to not program them in unless they were specific to the story(e.g. CoM).

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
kingdom_bites_2.jpg

khcom_v1c01_38.jpg

I don't know if the manga can be canon, especially the Kingdom Bites, but I think this seems legit. xD

bas2804

All right, thanks guys! I'll take the manga as canon for this question than :D. With Genie, I figured he would reside in the lamp. But as Tinker Bell is different than Simba, Dumbo, etc. (as with them, their 'spirits' are summoned), I couldn't think of a possible reason. But the, she probably is transported from Neverland (the same manner as in KH2 probably?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back