• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlesGuardian

Alright, at the end of KH2, when you defeat Xemnas with Donald/Goofy/Riku, right before xemnas dies sora says:
"There's more to a heart then anger and rage, don't you remember?"
And Xemnas replies:
"No, I don't"

However, in Twilight Town, Saix says:
"We remember what's its like to have a heart"

So wtf? One nobody replies they don't remember, the other one says they do. Who's right? Is Xemnas a "special nobody" like Namine and Roxas?

kh is ba

I kinda think its because Xehanort never had a heart. MX may have some connection with this, IDK what but he must have some. Well Xehanort=NoheartX, as everybody knows.

Ansem Darkheart

Xemnas is a special nobody. Nomura has said that Namine, Roxas, and Xemnas are special in some way. Don't know if that has anything to do with remembering emotions, but I hope it helps.

Stars

リク
Alright, at the end of KH2, when you defeat Xemnas with Donald/Goofy/Riku, right before xemnas dies sora says:
And Xemnas replies:
"No, I don't"

So wtf? One nobody replies they don't remember, the other one says they do. Who's right? Is Xemnas a "special nobody" like Namine and Roxas?

Their memories is their " hearts"...
Xemnas only remember anger and hate...

Bh325

Maybe Xemnas only remebers anger and hate. It might also have to do with something AnsemDarkheart said above. We aren't sure yet.:toungesmile:

Bh325

i also thought xemnas only remembers hate and anger... we should know it in BBS...

That could possibly be true. We will probably learn about the connection between MX and Xehanort, and it could have some connection with this thing. And 358/2 Days will probably help, because it's about the Organization XIII, and I believe I don't need to explain that Xemnas is the leader of the Org.:toungesmile:

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah... I also believe that all he rmebers is anger and hate... Which means that his past must be pretty awful... Hmmm...

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
I kinda think its because Xehanort never had a heart. MX may have some connection with this, IDK what but he must have some. Well Xehanort=NoheartX, as everybody knows.

The origin of the "x-anagram" names in the Organization was probably from the name Xehanort itself. The reason they do change their names is because they want their own identity, so Xehanort probably did this to break away from his past. You showed a possibility of the anagram with Xehanort, but the other is "Another (X)", which could further back up my statement. As for Xemnas, perhaps he was so focused on his goals and role in the Org. that he abandoned every memory of his emotions, but when he obtained Kingdom Hearts, he believed hate and anger were the heart's strongest feelings. This belief could be tied to his life as Xehanort, possibly having a terrible life, knowing nothing but his own anger and frustration.

Akans

「moriya」
The origin of the "x-anagram" names in the Organization was probably from the name Xehanort itself. The reason they do change their names is because they want their own identity, so Xehanort probably did this to break away from his past. You showed a possibility of the anagram with Xehanort, but the other is "Another (X)", which could further back up my statement. As for Xemnas, perhaps he was so focused on his goals and role in the Org. that he abandoned every memory of his emotions, but when he obtained Kingdom Hearts, he believed hate and anger were the heart's strongest feelings. This belief could be tied to his life as Xehanort, possibly having a terrible life, knowing nothing but his own anger and frustration.
Wow, that's a great theory.... I just thought that Xehanort as a somebody never really experienced any other emotions. He was pretty twisted by ambition, and when they got turned down by the real Ansem, Xehanort got... angry? Jealous? Hate? And those emotions helped him reach the goal he was trying to get (Kingdom Hearts), not caring and loving-ness like Ansem. I mean, can you imagine Xehanort being caring and loving? Like Sephiroth petting bunnies XD

Y

Yannis

And Xemnas replies:
"No, I don't"

Nope.

All other nobodies remember, but Xemnas doesnt:

He probably had only negativity in his past, Anger&Hate, Sorrow, Envy. Those are all emotions, he is talking about. I pity him..

M

Master Roxas

haf they...... I don't remember......... Well gotta get to work and get KHII:FM+

Stars

リク
Roxas has emotions. Other members just act it out.

Both, Roxas&Naminé have cried.

I don't remember Roxas cried. o_O;; Izit when he leave Hayner and gang?
Yeah. Both of them have emotions.
I mean like, their emotions are like their memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back