• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Broken, with red and blue, with a hint more of blue than red therefore signifying that he is indeed alive, or plays a small secret role in the kingdom hearts series.

daxter fan

Xemnas was the only person that remained in his "human" form in his heartless form. we probaly "killed" Ienzo as for him being one of the shadows wandring around the universe.
the Knight is not Zexion why?
1)Zexion is not alive
2) He is a new character
3)He's not ****ing importent

his tomb was broken because Nomura was too lazy to make a new weapon for Zexion.the light on the tomb is red, and the weird liquid filled with blue and red is streaming all the way from the exit.

That was joke!well its kinda hard for people to understand when I'm joking or not becuase all you read is what I say,not how I say it.In real life,you would've known that I was kidding
Why digging!?!@#

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe we get to see his weapon in KHCoM:Re....remember in the CoM gameboy advance version, Riku Replica was walking towards Zexion, and then a blocking sound was heard.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe that scene will revealed in the remade.....because I heard that his weapon is confirmed to be revealed inside a cutscene, not from his boss battle gameplay.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
possible. zexy's weapon, like i'm just quoting what i said earlier, is probably going to be given in either in the new game or later in the KH series.

He COULd make a significant role later. he could really be alive. He could join Sora, like Axel did, or he could be part of a new order with Light figures. Then would be the time to reviel his true weapon.

The Zexy in me head says,
"I'm just a weaponless illusion.
Nobody will miss me.
But then again...
I'm the one that they forgot."

PS. Souleater is NOT Zexion's weapon. it's just a copy of riku's old key.

myself:
not much is totally know about Zexy.
Number VI
Zexion - The Cloaked Schemer
His element is illusion while his weapon is uknown to any one except Nomura truely knows.

Why else do ya think there are multi Zexys in those PRETTY new screenshots from KH: Com: Re. Maybe we'll learn more about him since you can battle him in the game.

Fan fics precieve him as emo, in which we all love.
Fan Fiction. Net got's great fics for that stuff, like Thoughts of Zexion

Hyakkimaru Hiro

His weapon has a real form (which is a spoiler), but he can change it into anything by using his element illusion.

He is not the knight, and I think he could be alive after CoM, but I think he is not. He could, however, appear in KH3 as it seems to have some link with the past.

rokuaku

Website
www.uchihahitomi.deviantart.com
Can someone give me some background on this guy? its been a while since i beat kh:com. i believe people have been saying things about him being in the next game. or something like that. i also had a theory that Zexion was the guy in the new scan the one with the blue eyes u know but the new guy has BROWN hair -_- crap. but, yea i need to get back on to what this guys about. can someone fill me in a bit so i can remember plz? im sure i'll ask MANY question after i know
:nahnah:
I personally think the character with blue eyes/brown hair could be Zexy. I mean, you can't tell for sure what hair color he has because of the lighting. Zexion specializes in fighting with his book and using illusions, so it could be possible he can change his appearance. Also, Roxas in Deep Dive isn't exactly like Roxas in KHII.

Then again, I believe there was an interview where Nomura said that character was completely new.

Xleax

Originally Posted by inuyashakagome13 View Post
Can someone give me some background on this guy? its been a while since i beat kh:com. i believe people have been saying things about him being in the next game. or something like that. i also had a theory that Zexion was the guy in the new scan the one with the blue eyes u know but the new guy has BROWN hair crap. but, yea i need to get back on to what this guys about. can someone fill me in a bit so i can remember plz? im sure i'll ask MANY question after i know
zexion never really died, we saw everyone else die. he was being attacked, but we never saw what happened. axel never spoke about killing him, and neither did riku clone.

[√]Genuflect
no way...there couldnt have riku 4 if he isnt dead right?

Voltron

Silver Member
Broken, with red and blue, with a hint more of blue than red therefore signifying that he is indeed alive, or plays a small secret role in the kingdom hearts series.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I just looked at his stone thing and if my eyes are correct his stone is the color of the other fallen organization memembers

His stone is just like the color of Marluxia's

Last edited:

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
se5.jpg

I think he's still alive.

The latest scan shows a pic of Zexion possibly in TWTNW (it could be CO though) and the person carrying the knight in this pic could have collected him from the basement in Hollow Bastion. We do see an Unknown walk down and see a blue colored knight in the PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back