• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question bout my Import please answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I ordered my import off ebay. However the pic the guy is showing is different than normal NTSC-J and doesn't have a A for the rating. It has a Region 2 pic and some point arrows with a guy running. Can anyone tell me what that means? If you go to ebay.com and type in Kingdom Hearts HD Region Free you should see a guy selling a copy for $67 and its location in South Korea. If you look at the boxart for the game in the lower left side is 2 pictures. I need explanation cause Im freaking out and I'm worried that because the Rating is not A that its some kind of different game. Anybody who can please respond.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Is there any way you can take a picture and show us?

DarkAngelus23

Banned
No there is no way I can add a picture. If you go to ebay and type in Kingdom Hearts HD Region Free it should be the 2nd Item. You can't miss it. I'm really freaking out.

Can somebody just go to ebay and type in what I said and check it out? Please

Last edited by a moderator:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
first off:
You can RMC almost any picture on the internet and open it in a new tab and then get the url to then embed in a post
Alternatively, you can also use Snipping Tool if you're using Windows Vista, 7, or 8
Or, you can press Prt Scrn (Print Screen) on your keyboard, open Paint, and then press Ctrl-v and suddenly you have a screen shot that you can crop

okay, so here's the image in question:

m7zGbYO_wQbnMb3VzEGf0vA.jpg

Looks sketchy to me, so this is what I'll recommend:

Buy Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Re MIX (PS3)

play-asia is a trusted site that i know is used a lot around here so yeah. also, apparently free shipping right now.

also all PS3 games and consoles are region free

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It looks like it is the Asian version, but for S.Korea. Um, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. Fair warning the game manuel might be in Korean, but the game is still in Japanese.

Here is one example of an Asian version, but for China/HK.

Buy Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3)

Which would have been what I'd recommend purchasing.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I just messages the Seller and I'm going find out what is going on. All Japanese copies should have that A Rating. I don't why his doesnt have it. If its Fake I will file a dispute with Ebay and get a refund. Thanx to all that replies. You all are correct on the pictures you posted. That is what it should look like.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hope it works out for you. That's a real bummer if it turns out fake :(

I used Play-Asia for my copy. Never used them before, but apparently they are good. I did have a look at purchasing the Asian copy since it was cheaper but decided against it and I went for this one. All I gotta do now is sit back and pray that it turns up.
And hopefully you will get your copy as well. BTW, you don't need to search "Region Free" when looking for the game. I believe all PS3 games are region free.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
What I ordered was the Asian copy. South Korea has a whole different rating system. The game itself is in Full Japanese,Manual is in Korea. So I should be good. For KH 2.5 I will look for A Rating before I confirm my purchase next time. Both KH 1.5 and 2.5 (next year) are just to tied me over till USA gets both Collections in English. Thank you all for your support and guidance. Have a good night everybody.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Why would you import the game that is supposed to be in full english for us? You essentially just bought the final mix version you could have bought years ago if you were that impatient to play KHFM. It's gonna be in Japanese like it was years ago....why not just wait for the version you can actually understand?? That logic

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would you import the game that is supposed to be in full english for us? You essentially just bought the final mix version you could have bought years ago if you were that impatient to play KHFM. It's gonna be in Japanese like it was years ago....why not just wait for the version you can actually understand?? That logic

Some people like playing the game in Japanese? It's on the region free PS3 and the North American version won't be out until the Fall? I know once I have enough money saved I plan on buying it in Japanese and play it through until the English version comes out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well,
A) I just can't wait to play this game.
B) I think it's stupid it won't be out until the final months and I'm not waiting that long.
C) It's our choice whether we want to import or not.
D) We get to have more trophies 8D

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well,
B) I think it's stupid it won't be out until the final months and I'm not waiting that long.

Some people like playing the game in Japanese? It's on the region free PS3 and the North American version won't be out until the Fall? I know once I have enough money saved I plan on buying it in Japanese and play it through until the English version comes out.

You couldn't wait that long for a game you've already played....the logic...where is it??

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well,

I speak Japanese and I never played the game in Japanese before so my logic is sound in my decision to import.

That was more in reference to the first person.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was more in reference to the first person.

Okay, but you can't really criticize their reasoning for getting the game in Japanese before it releases in North America. That's like asking "Why do you eat you split your oreos in half and dunk them in milk instead of eating the thing whole?" It's just personal preferences and even if you wouldn't buy the game in Japanese, that doesn't mean the next person will believe the same.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You couldn't wait that long for a game you've already played....the logic...where is it??
No. I guess I couldn't wait. Oh well, I will be so happy to pass the time until the english release by playing it :3

DarkAngelus23

Banned
So for anybody wondering Korea guy scammed me. It never sent the game. I'm on a dispute with eBay for a refund. It hasn't even left Korea yet. Long story short I ordered from Amazon with a guy in NY who had a copy with the A for a rating. It should be here in a few days. He was the only US Seller who had a copy and I bought the last one. I paid almost Triple the $$$ for a copy. $100 to be exact. I'm still getting the English version this fall from GameStop. I recommend anybody who is going Import that you fully do your research before purchasing. Look at Different Sellers with 98%-99% Feedback Rating. If they have more than 5%-20% Negative don't purchase from them. Don't use eBay use Amazon. Also if the feedback from others who bought Item's from said buyer say they never recieved Item he probably a scammer. Don't go for the cheapest Import either. Good Luck to those who decide to Import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back