• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question: Does Anyone Want to Look at Kingdom Hearts 1 from a Retrospective?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So... I was wondering if anyone wanted to look at Kingdom Hearts 1 from a retrospective. From my experience (A LOT) of people like looking at games from retroactive continuity or from an ongoing perspective of the story/lore. But I have found that this is often detrimental to the game for each respective game due to the experiences/writing/and influences (from the development team) that are put into the game- the latter puzzle pieces are taken from a further down "ripple effect" outside of the main game- such as Kingdom Hearts II in respect in Kingdom Hearts 1. So, this forum functions as a sort of catch-all for looking at Kingdom Hearts from a retrospective.

D

Deleted member 246005

So... I was wondering if anyone wanted to look at Kingdom Hearts 1 from a retrospective. From my experience (A LOT) of people like looking at games from retroactive continuity or from an ongoing perspective of the story/lore. But I have found that this is often detrimental to the game for each respective game due to the experiences/writing/and influences (from the development team) that are put into the game- the latter puzzle pieces are taken from a further down "ripple effect" outside of the main game- such as Kingdom Hearts II in respect in Kingdom Hearts 1. So, this forum functions as a sort of catch-all for looking at Kingdom Hearts from a retrospective.
I was gonna buy the all for one package and replay them this year. Those seem to be big on YouTube so I'd thought I'd get into the fun. So have it friend ;).

Back