• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question, err Clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

The pure Heartless has always existed in the realm of darkness; however, they were not able to escape the dark realm. It wasn't until Xehanort? opened the door to darkness which allowed the world to be covered in darkness. I'm guessing if hearts were taken over by their own darkness, forming a Heartless, they would simply end up in the dark realm?

This would lead to walls collapsing connecting the worlds right? Allowing the Heartless to escape and travel to many worlds. This would happen within a year after Birth by Sleep.

I suppose MX is able to bring forth the Heartless as we saw NeoShadows in one scene since he had control of darkness. I know the emblem heartless were created by Xehanort (or his Heartless).

I'm trying to make sense of some things, so I'm wondering if there is anything I got wrong or anything I am missing.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
what? in BBS MX was able to take out heartless form the darkn realm. a year after, the hearts extracted by ansem thwe wise and his apprentice turned into emblem heartless. emblem heartless created more heartless (most likely pureblood) allowing heartless in the realm of light possible

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Wait, XH only opened the door to darkness after Sora finished the final keyhole, right? So the Heartless can't have come from there. They must have either come from people, like Allister explained, or from the darkness surrounding Radiant Garden's heart.

WaveK89

All I know is that some door was opened which caused the walls to collapse thereby connecting the worlds. The walls which fell brought forth the gummi pieces.

I just assumed that it was the DtD. If not, then I suppose it could have been the door to Radiant Garden?

Gram

Banned
Awards
All I know is that some door was opened which caused the walls to collapse thereby connecting the worlds. The walls which fell brought forth the gummi pieces.

I just assumed that it was the DtD. If not, then I suppose it could have been the door to Radiant Garden?
yeah the door opened was the one to RG's heart, all worlds have a door leading to their hearts.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

It only caused that world's wall to collapse, not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back