• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question on kh bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

Correct me if im wrong but we cant use gummi ships for transportation because the gummi blocks were made from the fragments of world's barriers that were destroyed by the heartless. so what are we going to use for transportation. it cant be darkness. at least for ven and aqua it cant because they cant believe terra uses it in the one trailer. any ideas or theories.

H

Haxon

who knows. I cant even imagine them in a gummi ship, cept for Ven

A

Audo

*sigh* I should just make my own thread about this: but yes, Gummi Ships can exist in BBS and most likely will be the way TAV get around.

ruon

yes but the gummi blocks were made from the fragments of the world's barriers destroyed by heartless. I thought the game took 10 years before kh1. before the heartless. unbirths would have to destroy them. it even says in the ansem reports written by xehanort that gummi blocks were from the fragments of worlds or barriers

barriers/ worlds cant remember which

A

Audo

They weren't only destroyed by the Heartless. A barrier was destroyed simply by opening the door to the world's heart. No heartless necessary. Therefore, they can easily exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back