• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question! *Raises Hand*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sooo... I have a question.
If Xehanort is Terra's Heart and Body and MX's Heart and Eraqus' heart, then who is Ansem SOD the heartless of? I think he is MX but I'm not sure because I haven't played the game yet.

And doesn't when Xemnas and SOD were created shouldn't two other heartless been made?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think its a mix of MX and terra.

And doesn't when Xemnas and SOD were created shouldn't two other heartless been made?
hope not -_-

Allister Rose

French Lover
for now we arent so sure if eraqus is even involved, but heartstation said something about terra having eraqus heart.

Also i just think it's terra's body and soul+ MX's heart. and that there is a connection between terra and MX that allowed him to talk in that empty void.

andno only one heart i believe

Izayoi

galactic cancer
If Xehanort is Terra's Heart and Body and MX's Heart and Eraqus' heart, then who is Ansem SOD the heartless of? I think he is MX but I'm not sure because I haven't played the game yet.

SoD is literally MX, for the most part. Maybe some of Terra's darkness personified as Guardian. This is why Xemnas resembles Terra the most, because it's his body, tainted a little by darkness.

There shouldn't be more Heartless though. When Sora released his heart, for instance, all we got that was extra was Namine, and she was a Nobody. You'll only get a Heartless if the heart gets consumed by darkness, though we really didn't know where Eraqus' went. However, considering how obsessed with light he was, odds are that if the heart did get consumed then it was just something weak, like Sora. Terra' heart, though, could have gone into Xemnas or something. There's no way it just dissapeared.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also i just think it's terra's body and soul+ MX's heart. and that there is a connection between terra and MX that allowed him to talk in that empty void.

No, Terra's heart is in there as well. Otherwise, MX would have had complete control over Terra's body and Terra wouldn't have been able to interfere with MX's actions in the final scenario.

As for the original question, XH is more than likely MX's heart, since he both looks and acts like MX.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Technically it is Terra's(body) heartless, but since MXs heart was inside of Terra then it is probably MX's heartless. Plus their outfits are too similar for them to have no relation.

TerravsVentus

I think Terra had a closer connection to Xemnas

The way Xemnas acted in the previous games and from watching cutscenes from BBS shows that Terra had more control over Xemnas and MX probably had more control over Ansem Seeker of Darkness

MX mentions during the secret ending that He and Terra will decide the owner of Terra's body and Xehanort's Experiments might have split them up.

Just a Theory

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

I beleive that Xehanort's Heartless is both Master Xehanort and Terra's Heart. It would explain both why Xehanort's Heartless looks like Terra, and where Terra's Heart went after Xehanort cast off his Body. This is why there was only one Heartless made. Also, Terra had said that he had Eraqus' Heart so, it probably somewhere within Terra's Heart.

I think Terra had a closer connection to Xemnas

The way Xemnas acted in the previous games and from watching cutscenes from BBS shows that Terra had more control over Xemnas and MX probably had more control over Ansem Seeker of Darkness

MX mentions during the secret ending that He and Terra will decide the owner of Terra's body and Xehanort's Experiments might have split them up.

Just a Theory

It's possible, but the Ansem Reports had stated that he cast off his Body because he beleived it was too weak. It still may be possible, because Birth by Sleep was not thought of yet so this can be reconned. Also your Signature is a huge Spoler. It's cool but, will spoil so many people.

TerravsVentus

I beleive that Xehanort's Heartless is both Master Xehanort and Terra's Heart. It would explain both why Xehanort's Heartless looks like Terra, and where Terra's Heart went after Xehanort cast off his Body. This is why there was only one Heartless made. Also, Terra had said that he had Eraqus' Heart so, it probably somewhere within Terra's Heart.

It's possible, but the Ansem Reports had stated that he cast off his Body because he beleived it was too weak. It still may be possible, because Birth by Sleep was not thought of yet so this can be reconned. Also your Signature is a huge Spoler. It's cool but, will spoil so many people.

Thanks

I know it will spoil people but it's so awesome

Please don't hate me :)shamisen

Talys Alankil

Ansem is[spoilers]Apprentice Xehanorts Heartless[/spoilers]
Great, we never knew about that ><
I'd say their hearts merged at least partially, so only one heartless was created. Or Terra and ME's heartless were simple, normal Pureblood heartless and we don't care about them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
SoD is literally MX, for the most part. Maybe some of Terra's darkness personified as Guardian. This is why Xemnas resembles Terra the most, because it's his body, tainted a little by darkness.

There shouldn't be more Heartless though. When Sora released his heart, for instance, all we got that was extra was Namine, and she was a Nobody. You'll only get a Heartless if the heart gets consumed by darkness, though we really didn't know where Eraqus' went. However, considering how obsessed with light he was, odds are that if the heart did get consumed then it was just something weak, like Sora. Terra' heart, though, could have gone into Xemnas or something. There's no way it just dissapeared.

But Kairi's Heart is Pure. She had no darkness so became a 'Roaming' Heart like Ansem SOD and Sora (After being Purified). This was a Special Case.
MX's, Terra's, and Eraqus' hearts all had some darkness is their hearts.

Terra's Heart in Xemnas? He would of been able to wield Terra's Keyblade, which he might of, but we haven't seen it. Also, Why would he need the Artificial KH then for?

Another possibilty is that he went back to his armor and made the LS again. The LS fight being canon or not hasn't been told.

MeggieKeyblader

I think Xehanort's Heartless is both MX and Terra's heart; maybe not their hearts, but at least some part of both of them reside in him. This could explain why XH was the only Heartless strong enough to retain a human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back