• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question/Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Ok, so a question/theory about the keyblade. They say that the keyblade chooses it's weilder, so is it possible that there is a soul inside the keyblade? It's a crazy theory, but inanimate objects don't just go around choosing what it wants to do, so maybe that's how the keyblade works? and then if that would be true, when Sora and Roxas become separate, and Roxas can weild the keyblade, part of Ven's soul is in the keyblade, and thats why the two look so familiar?

Once again, i know it sounds crazy, but think about it

Dragonsblight

I think that something along that line is how keyblades do what they do. I myself think that the wielder of a keyblade after he dies gets to choose who his keyblade is passed onto but if that person is not fit to wield it then the next worthy person gets it. Who knows though they will more than likely explain this stuff in BBS

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok, so a question/theory about the keyblade. They say that the keyblade chooses it's weilder, so is it possible that there is a soul inside the keyblade? It's a crazy theory, but inanimate objects don't just go around choosing what it wants to do, so maybe that's how the keyblade works? and then if that would be true, when Sora and Roxas become separate, and Roxas can weild the keyblade, part of Ven's soul is in the keyblade, and thats why the two look so familiar?

Once again, i know it sounds crazy, but think about it

umm wasn't it confirmed that Keyblades have a mind of there own.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
umm wasn't it confirmed that Keyblades have a mind of there own.
when was that confirm? i dont remember hearing that o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back